Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: ludermor on December 19, 2012, 01:50:03 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on December 19, 2012, 01:11:27 PM
Why was Jason Quigley not at the Olympics?
He didnt qualify...

Did he lose in the Middleweight or Lightweight National Finals?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ludermor

middleweight or lightweight????

gallsman

Starting to see reports that Pacman may be close to retirement after a neurologist claimed he's showing early signs of Parkinson's. Terrible if true.

gallsman

Anyone going to the Frampton fight at the weekend? Andy Lee's on the undercard too.

Hurricane Fly

Are there still tickets available for the fight??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hurricane Fly on February 06, 2013, 01:55:50 PM
Are there still tickets available for the fight??

Wouldn't imagine too many available, I'm off to Dublin on Sat so will not be able to go, think the betting is slightly off, they have Carl at 1/6 in places and I think personally it will be a lot closer than the bookies think, though a lot of this is determined by the betting public.

On the fight Carl should be concentrating on the body punching which has served him well in his last few fights, his ability to target these areas has left his opponents zapped and open for a flurry of punches to get knocked down/out. If Carl doesn't have him knocked down before the 6/7 rounds then it may well go the distance and he should win handy on points. Well I hope he does.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

Does anyone know if you can subscribe to Sky Sports for one off fights?  Don't have it but would like to see the fight tomorrow
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

bennydorano

Only on Box Office, Frampton's fight is on normal sports channels.  Normally online at http://boxingguru.eu/gurutv1.html or that firstrow (or is frontrow?) sports.  I had the app for it downloaded and you could watch nearly every sporting event going on it, but didn't do the laptop any good imo - since took it off.

The Worker

What time is the frampton fight likely to start at?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

Andy Lee what is goin on here, pish

glens73

Linsday v Selby - like watching a welterweight vs a featherweight. Lindsay could get badly hurt by the end of this.

charlieTully

any punting tips for the frampton fight, round stoppage, group round etc???

bridgegael

martinez will be lookin a the big knockout punch in rd1/2. this wont happen. his heaf will go down. frampton by stoppage in rd6.

anyone i can follow on twitter for updates?
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"