Eurovox max.......tv box

Started by PadraicHenryPearse, October 01, 2007, 07:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

does anyone have any experience with these? do they work in dublin? are they worth it.

thanks

php

PadraicHenryPearse

nobody heard of these things then?

Louth Exile

Is that the one for getting the range of channels from NTL/Chorus
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Roseyland

A friend of mine got it off e-bay for around 200euro. He can get virtually all digital channels NTL offer (SKY sports, movies etc.) He has the basic NTL package and hooks this up. Was thinking of purchasing one myself, anyone else have experience of these

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Roseyland on November 15, 2007, 01:31:26 AM
A friend of mine got it off e-bay for around 200euro. He can get virtually all digital channels NTL offer (SKY sports, movies etc.) He has the basic NTL package and hooks this up. Was thinking of purchasing one myself, anyone else have experience of these

Have one ordered but the yoke im getting is called a Dreambox
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Rossie11

Whats the story with setting them up? Can any muppet take it out of the box and do it or do you need to ring some helpdesk?

heffo

Extensive experience and they are excellent.

Any further queries, send me a pm..

Loughers

Mate in Dublin got it  during the week.  He has the basic ntl package.  It tuned in all the channels automatically.  Trying to get his house mate to go to bed earlier to get full use of some of the extra channels.  ;)

ludermor

i live a block with just sky, the developer must have done a deal with sky at the time. Is there any hassle in cancelling my sky subscription and installing NTL? is there an issue with NTL getting into the building?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ludermor on November 15, 2007, 04:08:15 PM
i live a block with just sky, the developer must have done a deal with sky at the time. Is there any hassle in cancelling my sky subscription and installing NTL? is there an issue with NTL getting into the building?

I doubt you'll be able get NTL there would have too be a line nearby as i don't think NTL have a service that can be accessed with a dish i think they just do piped TV
You'll Never Walk Alone.