?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

doiregael93

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 23, 2018, 10:23:23 PM
Wouldnt expect offaly to beat westmeath and i think we beat sligo! About time the championship team was  starting to form as i havent a clue! Rather move cassidy to midfield and start mcguigan along lynch up front with possible tallon too

Tallon has opted out of the panel I have been reliably informed

BackInTheGame

markl121

shantygael

Even worse news ,Derry for division 4 next year.sligo won by 2 points.offaly beat 12 man Westmeath to stay up
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

lenny

Quote from: shantygael on March 25, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
Even worse news ,Derry for division 4 next year.

At least the slaughtneil boys will be back for our 2 championship matches. That was a good plan.

restorepride

Quote from: lenny on March 25, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
Quote from: shantygael on March 25, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
Even worse news ,Derry for division 4 next year.

At least the slaughtneil boys will be back for our 2 championship matches. That was a good plan.
It might have been the only plan McErlain had. 3 more goals today.

Atticus_Finch

2015 Division 1 Final
2016 Relegated from division 1
2017 Relegated from division 2
2018 Relegated from division 3

One sad, sad day.   I guess the only way from here is up ...
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

BackInTheGame

Scored the most goals in the division.

Conceded the most goals in the division.

I think it's clear where the issues lie. It's possible to score well with a youthful, speedy forward line, but you aren't going to go too far without some experience and maturity in defence. Yes, Rogers and Chrissy immediately make a huge difference in there, but it's worrying that we're relying on two specific men to come back.

Onwards and upwards - it can't get any worse now...

robbiegael

All time low.

Very depressing. Hard to see a way back to the top table unless the best players in the county commit to our senior team we will have to get used to mediocrity or worse.

We must have the worst county board in Ireland.

TheOptimist

Utterly depressing. Not meaning to signal anyone out but some of our more experienced players hit 3 wides in the closing minutes today. Even our experienced players have little experience of winning!

robbiegael

To be fair - McEralin sounds totally shattered in an interview on BBC -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/northern-ireland/43535473

markl121

I actually think we were the top scorers across all the leagues. Does t do any good when the whole team switches off and concede silly silly scores. I was fairly optimistic about next season had we stayed up, we have showed some really good football at times this season and the only game we were really totally out of was the Longford game. But now I'm division four I wonder what players will even commit to play.

robbiegael

Quote from: markl121 on March 25, 2018, 05:49:59 PM
I actually think we were the top scorers across all the leagues. Does t do any good when the whole team switches off and concede silly silly scores. I was fairly optimistic about next season had we stayed up, we have showed some really good football at times this season and the only game we were really totally out of was the Longford game. But now I'm division four I wonder what players will even commit to play.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Who wants the total commitment of a county football lifestyle playing in Division 4?

greenlight