Roscommon v Tyrone AI Round 2 Qualifier

Started by Syferus, July 02, 2012, 08:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Should be interesting to see how Roscommon handle six scoring forwards instead of one.

Fear ón Srath Bán

I'll like the cut of the jib of that team!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Mayo Mick

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 12, 2012, 08:00:20 PM
There's neigh need for that language lads!

Very funny. I'm hoarse laughing!! ;) ;)
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

clarshack

omagh_gael

Definitely not on TV. Will have to make do with the wireless. Happy with that team, our front 6 will feel like they're playing on a 10 acre field on Saturday, after the Donegal game. We'll need to work just as hard as we did in Clones to get a win as the Rossies will smell red hand blood. 

Blowitupref

Even with the few out that's some strength in depth Tyrone have, must be up there with the best in Ireland? for example Jusin McMahon,McMenamin,McGuigan would walk into most sides. Tyrone will have too much experience and know how for Roscommon this weekend i feel.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

rrhf

Mike Sheehy

so, what you are saying is that you agree with him ?

Fuzzman

rrhf, you're not an idiot.

A lot of horsing about going on in here.
Is it true Conor Mortimer lined out for some hurling team in Roscommon during the week?

I'd say poor Mickey has had a tough week especially since yesterday.

Syferus

The best manager in the entire history of the GAA in my humble opinion. If we win we won't be taking any pleasure from making such a trying week even harder for him. A pillar of strength in alot of ways.

TyrionLannister

How will the Michaela verdict affect Tyrone? Was heartbreaking news

Crete Boom

Good luck to Tyrone and my Rossie brethren tomorrow. Should be a game played in the right spirit i.e tough but fair , going by last years meeting. Tyrone are favourites but their wouldn't be many west of the Shannon who would be surprised if the Rossies dug out a victory tomorrow. Great to see Compton  and Niall Daly stepping up to the plate very impressed when I saw them in the u21's they really stood out IMHO.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: TyrionLannister on July 13, 2012, 02:39:54 PM

Such tragedies are no strangers to Tyrone over the last few years, alas.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

omagh_gael

Impossible to imagine the emotional turmoil Mickey must be going through at the minute. How he maintains his sanity let alone manage a senior inter county at this time is exceptional. My hat is off to the guy.

Crete Boom

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 13, 2012, 03:27:13 PM
Quote from: TyrionLannister on July 13, 2012, 02:39:54 PM

Such tragedies are no strangers to Tyrone over the last few years, alas.

In fairness Tyrone are due some serious amount of good karma after what's happened to them over the last couple of years. I was at the league game against us after Cormac McAnallen died and when Tyrone took the pitch it was strangely uplifting moment on such a sad occasion. Tyrone people carried themselves with allot of dignity that day.