The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

Ireland 3 tries before 25mins. To hang on for a skin of their teeth famous victory

seafoid

Quote from: oakleaflad on October 17, 2019, 10:22:57 AM
Ireland team to face New Zealand: R Kearney; K Earls, G Ringrose, R Henshaw, J Stockdale; J Sexton, C Murray; C Healy, R Best (capt), T Furlong; I Henderson, James Ryan; Peter O'Mahony, Josh van der Flier, CJ Stander. Reps: N Scannell, D Kilcoyne, A Porter, T Beirne, R Ruddock, Luke McGrath, J Carbery, J Larmour.

As expected with Conway probably the unlucky one.

Strongest team, probably.
A contrast to previous World Cups where the key players were banjaxed come qf time.
This is the match they have been waiting for.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

thewobbler

I'd be half confident of a win. NZ's form line for the past couple of years is that they'll blow an amateur side out of the water, but are far from the convincing beast of yesteryear against a professional outfit.

Biggest worry would be the reshuffle required if Henshaw is just too rusty, when he inevitably blows u early. Earls to centre is just not one of those things I wang to see ever again.

seafoid

Quote from: thewobbler on October 18, 2019, 06:43:11 PM
I'd be half confident of a win. NZ's form line for the past couple of years is that they'll blow an amateur side out of the water, but are far from the convincing beast of yesteryear against a professional outfit.

Biggest worry would be the reshuffle required if Henshaw is just too rusty, when he inevitably blows u early. Earls to centre is just not one of those things I wang to see ever again.
They will have to play better than they have all year to be in with a fighting chance.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Farrandeelin

Quote from: thewobbler on October 18, 2019, 06:43:11 PM

Agree about NZ form. Ireland's own form is worrying too however. Is kick off at 9am?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

imtommygunn

Farrandeelin

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 18, 2019, 09:27:42 PM
Is it not 1115?

Could be. I'm not the most reliable rugby person.

Tony Baloney

highorlow

Harsh on Kearney lads. Conway definitely hard done by. Probably won't matter as they are 10 points better than the best we can offer, unless they have an off day like v France in '07.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

BennyCake

Farrandeelin

Walter Cronc

bennydorano

Australia, NZ, Wales, SA quad.

illdecide

Not a big Rugby man tbh but would always watch Ireland but couldn't wait to wake up this morning for this game...nervous as hell. All this talk about NZ being big finishers (last 20 mins) hopefully if its tight coming into this period that doesn't play on their heads.

C'mon Ireland
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch