Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

He's giving off the air of an attention seeker at this stage. I'm sure Essendon are thrilled.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on April 06, 2020, 04:37:31 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on April 06, 2020, 04:33:46 PM
If Philip Jordan isn't in everyone's team, then you have no business picking teams.  He was the best Half back Tyrone ever produced, ludacris the amount of people that have left him out of teams
But it means leaving out Sean Cavanagh, who is one of the best players tyrone ever produced bar none. The ones picking Jordan over him are the ones that need their head looked at.

Sorry didn't read the rules.  Cavanagh over Jordan is fair enough if you can only have 1 player per club. I retract my initial statement

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Angelo

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 10, 2020, 12:49:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/693278824126385/posts/2093997304054523/?vh=e&d=n

A few minutes of indulgence.

What a player, his ability to come up with something big when Tyrone needed somebody to stand up was outstanding, a truly inspirational player.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

southtyronegael

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 10, 2020, 12:49:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/693278824126385/posts/2093997304054523/?vh=e&d=n

A few minutes of indulgence
brilliant video, made me quite emotional actually. The excitement watching Tyrone teams in the 90s and 00s compared to the dreariness of today. Quite sad what we have become. Hope everyone keeping safe, better days will return. STG.

Goals_Will_Come

Leaked Plans for GAA Championships?

Galway Bay FM Sport reporting that the GAA have indicated that Club Championships will begin in June or July - No spectators, formats redrawn to ensure each team get minimum 2 games. 8 weeks to complete from start date, which is dependent on the restrictions being eased by June.

Galway Bay FM Sport reporting that the All Ireland Finals on 18th or 25th October under current format. Capacities for all games massively reduced, if allowed at all. Provincial & All Ireland Club Championships to go into 2021.

Angelo

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on April 12, 2020, 10:47:53 PM
Leaked Plans for GAA Championships?

Galway Bay FM Sport reporting that the GAA have indicated that Club Championships will begin in June or July - No spectators, formats redrawn to ensure each team get minimum 2 games. 8 weeks to complete from start date, which is dependent on the restrictions being eased by June.

Galway Bay FM Sport reporting that the All Ireland Finals on 18th or 25th October under current format. Capacities for all games massively reduced, if allowed at all. Provincial & All Ireland Club Championships to go into 2021.

I'd just put a line through the intercounty year, could you imagine an All Ireland final played in a half empty stadium? What's the point of it? Are the GAA just wanting to play it on to honour a few commercial deals?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

trailer

If the inter-county game comes back will Harte be able to look after Tyrone if there are still restrictions on the elderly? What would be the contingency if this was the case?

skeog

Dont be worrying about who be in charge.Covid19 is in charge till a vaccine is found.

BennyHarp

Quote from: trailer on April 21, 2020, 11:38:33 AM
If the inter-county game comes back will Harte be able to look after Tyrone if there are still restrictions on the elderly? What would be the contingency if this was the case?

Another point might be if no championship football is played this year, will we have seen Mickey's last game or will they give him the lost year next year?
That was never a square ball!!

Goals_Will_Come

County Football in the Autumn, september onwards? Club during the summer, maybe July onwards.

WT4E

Forget about football this year lads.

JuniorBAllstar

Quote from: WT4E on April 21, 2020, 10:51:02 PM

Only person that seems to be talking about of sense. Who gives a f**k about football in times like this

southtyronegael

People need football for their mental health. If we do the right things now, I'd be hopefull of salvaging either a bit of a club season or a county one, but probably not both.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: JuniorBAllstar on April 22, 2020, 09:36:33 AM
Quote from: WT4E on April 21, 2020, 10:51:02 PM

Only person that seems to be talking about of sense. Who gives a f**k about football in times like this

Yet you come onto a GAA forum....in times like this.