Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuniorBAllstar

Tyrone Gaa need to take a step back and look at the referees they have. Yesterday at our club game we weren't great but the ref was absolutely awful and couldn't have been move biased if he tried, its starting to become beyond a joke the performance of some of the referees in the county >:(

GlenMan

Quote from: JuniorBAllstar on August 19, 2019, 09:39:19 AM
Tyrone Gaa need to take a step back and look at the referees they have. Yesterday at our club game we weren't great but the ref was absolutely awful and couldn't have been move biased if he tried, its starting to become beyond a joke the performance of some of the referees in the county >:(

I think everyone knows this but there's just so few Referees that they've no choice. Bad situation to be in.

Onthe40

whats going on in Derrytresk, beat Aghaloo one week and then trounced by Kileeshil the next  ???

JuniorBAllstar

Quote from: GlenMan on August 19, 2019, 09:44:53 AM
Quote from: JuniorBAllstar on August 19, 2019, 09:39:19 AM

I think everyone knows this but there's just so few Referees that they've no choice. Bad situation to be in.

It don't even mind if a referee is bad as long as he is bad for both teams, its the blatant biases of referee's these days and they don't even try to hide it either

blewuporstuffed

Is there any reason why we dont have a fixtures schedule from not till the end of the season?
We still havent even got official confirmation of next weekends league games  :-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tyrone Gaa

Great result for Eglish yesterday.  Written off by many as automatically relegated (by me anyhow after their 0 points from 8), now have suddenly hope off survival. 

Usual suspects in and around the bottom again, no shocks or surprises. Could all depend on the generosity of other clubs in the final games of the season.  I'd imagine 11/12 points will be enough this year to secure senior status
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 19, 2019, 10:21:49 AM
Is there any reason why we dont have a fixtures schedule from not till the end of the season?
We still havent even got official confirmation of next weekends league games  :-\

I'd imagine because once championship kicks in the league will be put on the back burner and then when most clubs are deflated and have nothing to play for the rest of the league will be run off allowing the usual match fixing to kick in you see in the last few games
Living the dream!!!

Under Lights

It's on the website.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Under Lights on August 19, 2019, 10:37:14 AM

It's on the website.
It's just the league games for Saturday 24th and then the championship first round.
No other league fixtures scheduled.

bigtogs

Heard Derrylaughan manager packed it in yesterday...

Some win for us in Dromore....Dromore team i seen yesterday will not cause Trillick much bother...

scout

Who is/was over Derrylaughan?
Also, who is over Galbally? I don't think a team has went 15/15 in intermediate, they could be the team to do so.

bigtogs

Quote from: scout on August 19, 2019, 11:29:53 AM
Also, who is over Galbally? I don't think a team has went 15/15 in intermediate, they could be the team to do so.

Clonoe did 1995 also won Intermediate Championship and McGarrity cup....

Martin McKinless was over Derrylaughan

Mikhailov

A few years ago I think both Rock and Edendork went 14/15 in Division 2 and Edendork went up because they won the head to head - nearly sure that is correct

scout

Quote from: bigtogs on August 19, 2019, 11:32:48 AM

Did Division 1B exist then though?

bigtogs

Quote from: scout on August 19, 2019, 11:48:01 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 19, 2019, 11:32:48 AM

Did Division 1B exist then though?

No was Div 1 Div 2 and Div 3 in 1995 same as today....