Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 02, 2024, 01:36:55 PMMehole and Varadkar won't want to piss off their EU masters and miss out on handy jobs in a few years. Ambassador should have been chased from the place years ago.

Could the title of this thread not be changed to Israel genocide in Gaza?

Definitely and impartial media outlets should be addressing it as such as well.

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Emmett Greene

Quote from: Itchy on March 01, 2024, 05:37:13 PM
Quote from: dec on February 29, 2024, 10:29:50 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on February 29, 2024, 10:17:25 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 29, 2024, 09:38:51 PM
Quote from: LC on February 29, 2024, 08:51:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 29, 2024, 03:18:18 PMGenocidal regimes don't tend to have a long shelf life in the modern era. The Khmer Rouge, Interahamwe and Nazi Party were all removed from power.

Unless some prominent nation has the balls to call out the Israeli Government / IDF for the shower of absolute tramps they are hard to see things changing soon.  Everyday goes by Netanyahu makes Putin look like Mother Teresa.
Israel is deteriorating on a daily basis. Biden thinks he can support Israel and get reelected. Let's just say that is a long time to November.
Bidens useless but Trump would be no better on the Israel question

Trump would be absolutely worse. The evangelical Christian base of the Republican party believe that the founding of the State of Israel is a sign of the end times and Jesus returning. They have no interest in anything like a Palestinian state. At least there is some desire for a solution on the Democratic side.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/15/us/american-evangelicals-israel-hamas.html

Worse, I'm not so sure. Since Biden's come in weve had war in Ukraine and genocide in Gaza. Trump is an evil cnut. Biden is every bit as bad. I hope both of them die roaring.

The war in Ukraine is on Putin. Trump's  idea for preventing war is just appease him on everything.

Biden on Gaza though, I'd agree with you. Sickening.

seafoid

Gaza could lose Biden the election. It is already damaging Starmer.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Wildweasel74

Biden I think was struggling anyway in the election stakes, but his attitude to Gaza will sink him. Not that trump be any benefit, I think he actually be worse, but alot of Biden voters might just not vote,

Armagh18

Quote from: seafoid on March 02, 2024, 05:49:29 PMGaza could lose Biden the election. It is already damaging Starmer.
The funny thing is the other side would be as bad or worse in both cases. If either had a set of balls or a shred of decency between them they'd take a proper stand.

Tubberman

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 03, 2024, 09:08:50 AM
Quote from: seafoid on March 02, 2024, 05:49:29 PMGaza could lose Biden the election. It is already damaging Starmer.
The funny thing is the other side would be as bad or worse in both cases. If either had a set of balls or a shred of decency between them they'd take a proper stand.

It's quite depressing that the "world leaders" don't seem to have any moral courage.
I thought the world had advanced, but people are still willing to turn a blind eye to inconvenient atrocities.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Armagh18

Quote from: Tubberman on March 03, 2024, 09:53:17 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on March 03, 2024, 09:08:50 AM

It's quite depressing that the "world leaders" don't seem to have any moral courage.
I thought the world had advanced, but people are still willing to turn a blind eye to inconvenient atrocities.
and to this day people wonder how the Nazis got away with it.

Captain Scarlet

Sadly when we say World Leaders we have a lad in the UK who has never run for PM in an election, who replaced another lad who was the same. He is too busy firefighting at home.

The USA is amoral and with Trump looming the Democrats don't want to lose any pro-Israel money. Again, minding their own house.

In other words the Conservative Party and the Democrats are more important than thousands being slaughtered. That's just two players and others will take the lead from the USA.

It's just perverse that aid is being dropped along with weapons supplied by the same notion...
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on March 03, 2024, 11:32:33 AMSadly when we say World Leaders we have a lad in the UK who has never run for PM in an election, who replaced another lad who was the same. He is too busy firefighting at home.

The USA is amoral and with Trump looming the Democrats don't want to lose any pro-Israel money. Again, minding their own house.

In other words the Conservative Party and the Democrats are more important than thousands being slaughtered. That's just two players and others will take the lead from the USA.

It's just perverse that aid is being dropped along with weapons supplied by the same notion...
The leaders of Germany, the UK and the US are not acting in their own self interest.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnnycool

Quote from: seafoid on March 03, 2024, 02:53:46 PM
Quote from: Captain Scarlet on March 03, 2024, 11:32:33 AMSadly when we say World Leaders we have a lad in the UK who has never run for PM in an election, who replaced another lad who was the same. He is too busy firefighting at home.

The leaders of Germany, the UK and the US are not acting in their own self interest.
That depends.

Billions of dollars of "aid" is being paid by the tax payers in said countries to the Military–industrial complex cohort of companies who are only too glad to give countries, any country capable of firing their weapons on unarmed civilians who're starving to death.

I'm beginning to question what democracy in the west actually looks like.

Could someone with a totally different message really get into power in the US or indeed the UK? I really don't think so.

AustinPowers

George Galloway to be sworn in  as an MP  today

Will be interesting to  see how things  go over the next while

The fact that Sunak held a  press conference  straightaway after the election result  says it all.  They won't want him  highlighting  their  continued support for Israel

Milltown Row2

I wonder will George do is swearing in with the voice of a pussy cat?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

What was Sunak's speech about on friday night? He really is a cretin of a man tbh. I think he has no more scruples than Johnson. I didn't think that was even possible but the tories can keep finding them.

Galloway an interesting one that's thrown the cat amongst the pigeons. He has a very poor record of attendance in parliament. Second only to SF apparently. I hope he throws the cat amongst the pigeons in westminster but it looks like all anyone gets is one question to Sunak a week who doesn't even answer the question anyway so it's nothing more than a circus.

(Any right thinking person , unionist or nationalist, would in the interest of themselves want away from these guys because they are robbing everyone blind and then claiming the country is broke...)

trailer

It' sickening and sickening to watch helplessly. Cannot for the life of me understand why other nations in the ME are standing doing nothing. Especially Egypt. Surely evacuating women and children would be an easy start.

In years to come people will look and ask why countries did nothing...

From the Bunker

Quote from: trailer on March 04, 2024, 12:42:54 PMIt' sickening and sickening to watch helplessly. Cannot for the life of me understand why other nations in the ME are standing doing nothing. Especially Egypt. Surely evacuating women and children would be an easy start.

In years to come people will look and ask why countries did nothing...

Egypt taking in refugees is what Israel wants. That would be even tidier than genocide in removing Palestinians. Women and children removed would see a bigger massacre of left behind Men. Who would be labelled as Hamas. Media/society never pity a massacre of men.