Division 2 2024

Started by Captain Scarlet, January 16, 2023, 02:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Really? Thought it was a good hard hitting game, lots of turnovers and both teams going for it. Shooting let both teams down a bit but kept it close and exciting. Either team could have won it at the end thought we had it when we hit the post.

Happy enough with a draw and if we can beat Cork next game who knows.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

5times5times

Cavan really should be nowhere near div2 next year if results go their way.

Meath should have been home & hosed with the goal chances.

Armagh18

Quote from: 5times5times on March 02, 2024, 09:45:22 PMCavan really should be nowhere near div2 next year if results go their way.

Meath should have been home & hosed with the goal chances.
They aren't anywhere near Donegal and ourselves imo. Similar to Dubs and Derry last year ourselves and Donegal are too good for division 2 imo.

statto

Is Armagh Fermanagh on BBC iPlayer if gets go ahead?

FermGael

Match is on
Been moved to 3 p.m.

It's not being broadcast on the iPlayer
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Captain Scarlet

Are Meath and Cavan going better than expected? I half-expected for the wheels to come off Meath this year...well I hoped as much but it turns out it's Kildare who are in bits.

That draw should see Armagh and Donegal doing the job now. I don't think any of the others would really survive in the top division at this stage.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

dec

Quote from: FermGael on March 03, 2024, 08:42:48 AMMatch is on
Been moved to 3 p.m.

It's not being broadcast on the iPlayer
Is there any radio commentary available on line?

Captain Scarlet

TG4 to the rescue it seems...
I see on X talk of it being on their YouTube channel.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

meathie

Quote from: thejuice on March 02, 2024, 08:51:19 PMReally? Thought it was a good hard hitting game, lots of turnovers and both teams going for it. Shooting let both teams down a bit but kept it close and exciting. Either team could have won it at the end thought we had it when we hit the post.

I thought it was a strange atmosphere in comparison to our previous games tbh. Meath should've put them out of sight really. Was disappointed to come away with only a point.

thejuice

Quote from: meathie on March 03, 2024, 02:06:34 PM
Quote from: thejuice on March 02, 2024, 08:51:19 PMReally? Thought it was a good hard hitting game, lots of turnovers and both teams going for it. Shooting let both teams down a bit but kept it close and exciting. Either team could have won it at the end thought we had it when we hit the post.

I thought it was a strange atmosphere in comparison to our previous games tbh. Meath should've put them out of sight really. Was disappointed to come away with only a point.

Well no one can say we don't have fight in us. Just cutting out the sloppy shooting and handling errors and we might be in with a shout of Division 1.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Captain Obvious

Armagh 0-8 to 0-6 in front at half time.

Blowitupref

Result Donegal 1-17 Louth 0-15
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

SouthOfThe Bann

Cork very enjoyable to watch at times today, which is why I don't want them anywhere near the Tailteann Cup.

Kildare very open at the back and naive however.

SouthOfThe Bann

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on March 03, 2024, 11:49:35 AMAre Meath and Cavan going better than expected? I half-expected for the wheels to come off Meath this year...well I hoped as much but it turns out it's Kildare who are in bits.

That draw should see Armagh and Donegal doing the job now. I don't think any of the others would really survive in the top division at this stage.

Does the draw change anything from a Cavan perspective?

If Cavan win all their games they still go up or am I wrong on that?

Captain Obvious

Armagh four points winners. A tasty one against Cavan next.