GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 17, 2020, 10:38:43 AM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 17, 2020, 09:53:01 AM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 17, 2020, 08:13:32 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on February 15, 2020, 01:13:09 PM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on February 15, 2020, 01:09:06 PM
Quote from: inroundthesquare on February 14, 2020, 10:26:09 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on February 14, 2020, 03:29:42 PM
what way are the u20s going ATM? Be heavily fancied tomorrow?

1. Lorcan Quinn
2. Cormac Quinn
3. Cormac Munroe
4. Ryan Jones
5. Michael Gallagher
6. Antoin Fox
7. James McCann
8. Kevin Barker
9. Joe Oguz
10. Liam Gray
11. Darragh Canavan
12. Neil Kilpatrick
13. Ethan Jordan
14. Mattie Murnaghan
15. Tiarnan Quinn

7 or 8 from last year there on my count - expected to beat Armagh (4/7 with bookies) but still bad forecast for tomorrow and Armagh will be ready for a crack at them. Don't think they took that league too seriously - got beat by Louth during it.
What is the story with Michael Conroy? injured?

I heard he was removed from the panel...Not sure if true or not though...
Fall out with Paul Dook when on their training weekend. Generally seems to have a bad attitude

He apparently forgot where the toilet was.......
Fair play to Paul, Conroy was a main player on that team and he went to school in Armagh and would love to be playing against them. A lot of managers let players away with too much and this is how egos are built.

Yeah proper order, I think a few more cud have went aswel only they wudnt have had much of a panel left, wrecked the hotel they where in, every player had to pay a fine to cover the damage then!
Discipline was done a few years ago aswel when Morris from Galbally and I think someone from Dromore aswel where kicked off it, they went on to win All Ireland that year then

Pearse Blue

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 17, 2020, 10:49:45 AM

1. Lorcan Quinn
2. Cormac Quinn
3. Cormac Munroe
4. Ryan Jones
5. Michael Gallagher
6. Antoin Fox
7. James McCann
8. Kevin Barker
9. Joe Oguz
10. Liam Gray
11. Darragh Canavan
12. Neil Kilpatrick
13. Ethan Jordan
14. Mattie Murnaghan
15. Tiarnan Quinn

7 or 8 from last year there on my count - expected to beat Armagh (4/7 with bookies) but still bad forecast for tomorrow and Armagh will be ready for a crack at them. Don't think they took that league too seriously - got beat by Louth during it.

Fall out with Paul Dook when on their training weekend. Generally seems to have a bad attitude

Fair play to Paul, Conroy was a main player on that team and he went to school in Armagh and would love to be playing against them. A lot of managers let players away with too much and this is how egos are built.

Yeah proper order, I think a few more cud have went aswel only they wudnt have had much of a panel left, wrecked the hotel they where in, every player had to pay a fine to cover the damage then!
Discipline was done a few years ago aswel when Morris from Galbally and I think someone from Dromore aswel where kicked off it, they went on to win All Ireland that year then
Think that was Sludden from Dromore. Don't get this idea of wrecking places when you are away with a team, why has that become a thing.. Even last year, the U20s were bouncing on top of some poor young girls car. Devlin has probably had enough at this stage.. Story I heard on Conroy was he was asked by Paul to stop smoking and continued to do so.. Could be wrong but was a pretty reliable source.

WT4E

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 17, 2020, 07:40:40 AM
Video of mcshane rowing in cookstown going around. Seems to have been jumped by someone else.

First pretend work night out?

trailer

Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 17, 2020, 11:09:59 AM

1. Lorcan Quinn
2. Cormac Quinn
3. Cormac Munroe
4. Ryan Jones
5. Michael Gallagher
6. Antoin Fox
7. James McCann
8. Kevin Barker
9. Joe Oguz
10. Liam Gray
11. Darragh Canavan
12. Neil Kilpatrick
13. Ethan Jordan
14. Mattie Murnaghan
15. Tiarnan Quinn

Think that was Sludden from Dromore. Don't get this idea of wrecking places when you are away with a team, why has that become a thing.. Even last year, the U20s were bouncing on top of some poor young girls car. Devlin has probably had enough at this stage.. Story I heard on Conroy was he was asked by Paul to stop smoking and continued to do so.. Could be wrong but was a pretty reliable source.

Is any of this true? Last I heard he underwent an operation on his shoulder and would be out for a year.

WT4E

Video of mcshane rowing in cookstown going around. Seems to have been jumped by someone else.

Just saw the video - getting jumped a bit of a stretch. Looks like he has went over to a lad and said something and the lad strikes a couple of blows. Looks like they may have had words already and McShane has followed him and then the lad has lashed out after whatever was said. Fr Rocks player I believe.

southtyronegael

he making a habit of it. Headbutted a fella in Monaghan town that plays for clontibret before Christmas. Frank burns done alot of boxin the same night!

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: trailer on February 17, 2020, 12:34:48 PM

1. Lorcan Quinn
2. Cormac Quinn
3. Cormac Munroe
4. Ryan Jones
5. Michael Gallagher
6. Antoin Fox
7. James McCann
8. Kevin Barker
9. Joe Oguz
10. Liam Gray
11. Darragh Canavan
12. Neil Kilpatrick
13. Ethan Jordan
14. Mattie Murnaghan
15. Tiarnan Quinn

Is any of this true? Last I heard he underwent an operation on his shoulder and would be out for a year.

Players don't get kicked off for being injured...
I believe Kevin Cassidy from Gweedore cud say a lot about the toilet incident which took place in his bar

Million

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 17, 2020, 02:01:27 PM
he making a habit of it. Headbutted a fella in Monaghan town that plays for clontibret before Christmas. Frank burns done alot of boxin the same night!

Cathal will be on the receiving end of a lot of slagging from players and fans jealous of his reported 'deal to stay' which inevitably will lead to issues when drink is involved in public places.

With the package, comes a different profile and how he and the Tyrone management manage that over the coming years will be interesting, as of course it does not sit well with many followers and aspiring squad members. It goes without saying he will get some extra attention on the club field when he takes to it.

WT4E

Quote from: Million on February 17, 2020, 02:23:34 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 17, 2020, 02:01:27 PM

Cathal will be on the receiving end of a lot of slagging from players and fans jealous of his reported 'deal to stay' which inevitably will lead to issues when drink is involved in public places.

With the package, comes a different profile and how he and the Tyrone management manage that over the coming years will be interesting, as of course it does not sit well with many followers and aspiring squad members. It goes without saying he will get some extra attention on the club field when he takes to it.

Will there be a code of conduct clause in his Club Tyrone contract - thinking something along the lines of the Irish Rugby contracts??

Pearse Blue

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 17, 2020, 02:18:16 PM
Quote from: trailer on February 17, 2020, 12:34:48 PM

1. Lorcan Quinn
2. Cormac Quinn
3. Cormac Munroe
4. Ryan Jones
5. Michael Gallagher
6. Antoin Fox
7. James McCann
8. Kevin Barker
9. Joe Oguz
10. Liam Gray
11. Darragh Canavan
12. Neil Kilpatrick
13. Ethan Jordan
14. Mattie Murnaghan
15. Tiarnan Quinn

Players don't get kicked off for being injured...
I believe Kevin Cassidy from Gweedore cud say a lot about the toilet incident which took place in his bar
Just enquired about the toilet situation, dorty bastids, all of them involved should be booted off for that. Cant take them anywhere these days.. Surprised this hasn't been posted on facebook by one of the clowns for all of Ireland to call us tramps

RedHand88

I haven't heard the story but I'm guessing it involved a sink, ...or a handdryer? Am i close? Was something left where it shouldn't have been left?

Cassidy should get DNA tests done on it.

TF15

You boys are worse than women with your gossiping. The lads did wrong but do they need it plastered over an Internet forum. They're young and young cubs do stupid things. They've the price to pay if they've been removed from the squad. Let it be done there.

southtyronegael

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 17, 2020, 05:08:48 PM
I haven't heard the story but I'm guessing it involved a sink, ...or a handdryer? Am i close? Was something left where it shouldn't have been left?

Cassidy should get DNA tests done on it.
heard Cassidy took one smell of it and knew straight away it was Tyrone shite.

Pearse Blue

Quote from: TF15 on February 17, 2020, 05:38:12 PM
You boys are worse than women with your gossiping. The lads did wrong but do they need it plastered over an Internet forum. They're young and young cubs do stupid things. They've the price to pay if they've been removed from the squad. Let it be done there.
Not good enough, they get away with too much because they are good at kicking ball. The story i heard from a well informed source was there seemed to have been no cubicle free and a sink was resorted to. They aren't that young, when you think about it.

RedHand88

Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 18, 2020, 11:51:55 AM
Quote from: TF15 on February 17, 2020, 05:38:12 PM
Not good enough, they get away with too much because they are good at kicking ball. The story i heard from a well informed source was there seemed to have been no cubicle free and a sink was resorted to. They aren't that young, when you think about it.

This talk of them being young. They are senior footballers in their 20s.

I'm assuming it was a West tyronie aye?  :P