China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 08:48:27 PM
Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 08:43:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 07:55:08 PM
So have they caught Covid from the vaccine and died within two days of the jab? This experimental vaccine they got was it approved?

Was there any of them suffering with allergies?

Does this vaccine and the rest I suppose, give us Covid? If I was tested after getting the vaccine would I have tested positive?

It is reported that nobody was allowed enter and the nuns never left the monastery therefore the monastery must be self sufficient. Not surprising when it comes to monasteries or even convents.

None fell ill before the vaccine, two days afterwards all hell broke loose.

No COVID 19 vaccine has ever been approved, it has only received Emergency Use Authorization, big difference. The FDA have not used the word "Approved", only the spin doctors have. In essence we are all guinea pigs.

As I already stated only Coincidence Theorists would claim without hesitation that the vaccine had nothing to do with the deaths and illnesses.

Regarding you getting COVID 19 after getting the jab, I have no idea as there are no long term trials and not proper short term trials either. In the two months or so since the vaccines came on board people have reacted differently. A friend of mine, 40ish and healthy tested positive 2 weeks after his first jab, got very sick, will not take the second one.   

After 6 weeks the CDC reported over 1,000 deaths and 15k adverse reactions due to the COVID 19 vaccines, again from their own website.  They fudge the numbers as the death totals went down the following week. And remember with VAERS only a minuscule percentage gets reported.

I doubt that there are not that many people in the world that do not suffer from some sort of allergy especially if they get up in age.
So, to clarify, you're blaming the vaccine for the deaths, yes?

Here's a mad thought, but have you considered Covid might have been to blame?
I see the rest of the nuns are still getting their 2nd dose shortly. I would imagine if they were blaming the vaccine they wouldn't be queuing up for No 2.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 08:55:46 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 28, 2021, 08:49:14 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 08:13:58 PM
Another anti-vaxxer, just what this thread needs  ::)

People who have reservations about a vaccine churned out in a year are not neccessarily anti-vaxxers.

Once again, you are trying to blur the lines and misrepresent people.

People should be allowed make conscienceable decisions on whether or not the vaccine is worthwhile taking.

If you're under 40 and fit and healthy, I don't see an upside. The danger of the virus is so, so minimal to that demograph and there is no hard evidence that suggests the vaccine stops you from contracting and transmitting the virus.

You seem to want to force or coerce people into taking an injection that probably doesn't serve any purpose for u40s, that we have no real evidence of what the impacts and effects of it are. That's totalitarianism.
More hysterical nonsense

People should be allowed make informed decisions as to what they consider you to be, and anti-vaxxer troll would fit the vast majority of people's definition of you

Would it?

It might fit in their eyes but I think we can see a lot of those posters, just like you, are not able to articulate anything that rationalises the abuse and bile you all spit collectively at someone who does not follow your warped sense of thinking.

Are you actually capable of contributing anything beyond abuse and insults or is that all you're limited to these days?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

But we had big numbers October November and December.... before xmas, I do blame house visits a lot but it's not seasonal as that would mean a very long season
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 28, 2021, 08:59:12 PM
So have they caught Covid from the vaccine and died within two days of the jab? This experimental vaccine they got was it approved?

Does this vaccine and the rest I suppose, give us Covid? If I was tested after getting the vaccine would I have tested positive?

It is reported that nobody was allowed enter and the nuns never left the monastery therefore the monastery must be self sufficient. Not surprising when it comes to monasteries or even convents.

No COVID 19 vaccine has ever been approved, it has only received Emergency Use Authorization, big difference. The FDA have not used the word "Approved", only the spin doctors have. In essence we are all guinea pigs.

As I already stated only Coincidence Theorists would claim without hesitation that the vaccine had nothing to do with the deaths and illnesses.

Regarding you getting COVID 19 after getting the jab, I have no idea as there are no long term trials and not proper short term trials either. In the two months or so since the vaccines came on board people have reacted differently. A friend of mine, 40ish and healthy tested positive 2 weeks after his first jab, got very sick, will not take the second one.   

After 6 weeks the CDC reported over 1,000 deaths and 15k adverse reactions due to the COVID 19 vaccines, again from their own website.  They fudge the numbers as the death totals went down the following week. And remember with VAERS only a minuscule percentage gets reported.

I doubt that there are not that many people in the world that do not suffer from some sort of allergy especially if they get up in age.

I see the rest of the nuns are still getting their 2nd dose shortly. I would imagine if they were blaming the vaccine they wouldn't be queuing up for No 2.
Nuns with the runs

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on February 28, 2021, 09:01:58 PM

Are you actually capable of contributing anything beyond abuse and insults

or is that all you're limited to these days?
These are questions a lot of people have been asking about you for a long time

Ad the answers are

i) No
ii) Yes

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 09:10:46 PM

Are you actually capable of contributing anything beyond abuse and insults

or is that all you're limited to these days?
These are questions a lot of people have been asking about you for a long time

Ad the answers are

i) No
ii) Yes

Typical Sid projection.

No substance - only insults and abuse to people who don't conform to your dogmatic and nonsensical rantings.

There was a period of posts a month or so back where I put together a very valid question that you couldn't answer.

It was a question on what the upside of the vaccine is for someone under 40.

Your response - the far right, Putin, Trump.

You're a broken record and you sound crazy. You're actually having a Gemma O'Doherty style meltdown, you have a lot in common with each other.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Corkscrew

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 08:57:31 PM
Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 08:53:16 PM

How did they contact COVID when they were in such a strict lockdown?
Answer the questions I asked you, please

Ireland is in a strict lockdown yet people continue to catch Covid, it's very easy to understand

I'm not a Coincidence Theorist therefore it is highly probable that the untested vaccine caused the damage. Check out VAERS to see the mounting deaths and permanent injuries those vaccines have caused.

So Ireland is adhering to the very same lockdown restrictions as the monastery? Not happening, you just make stuff up as you go along.

So you answer my question. If nobody entered the monastery and nobody left how did the nuns contact COVID? They also did not do their usual prayer groups and adhered to all restrictions.

sid waddell

Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 09:15:14 PM

Ireland is in a strict lockdown yet people continue to catch Covid, it's very easy to understand

I'm not a Coincidence Theorist therefore it is highly probable that the untested vaccine caused the damage. Check out VAERS to see the mounting deaths and permanent injuries those vaccines have caused.

So Ireland is adhering to the very same lockdown restrictions as the monastery? Not happening, you just make stuff up as you go along.

So you answer my question. If nobody entered the monastery and nobody left how did the nuns contact COVID? They also did not do their usual prayer groups and adhered to all restrictions.
Good grief

This forum sure does attract some prize tulips

Corkscrew

Obviously they are being duped just like you.

sid waddell

Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 09:19:33 PM

I guess they just haven't been red pilled yet

They haven't awoken to the great awakening

Corkscrew

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 09:19:14 PM

Good grief

This forum sure does attract some prize tulips

Answer my question please.

Corkscrew

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 09:20:33 PM

No they are "woke" just like you

sid waddell

Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 09:21:41 PM

Are you red pilled, mate?

Have you awoken to the "Great Awakening"?

Fan of Andrew Wakefield, by any chance?  ;D

armaghniac

There have been many cases of Covid entering monasteries, because of course they receive deliveries, have people working there, have people leaving their to go to doctors and hospitals.
There have been 200m vaccines administered, there is no fundamental problem with them and if you are coming on here implying that we are eejits then I suggest you go elsewhere.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Corkscrew

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 09:23:33 PM
Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 09:21:41 PM

Are you red pilled, mate?

Have you awoken to the "Great Awakening"?

Fan of Andrew Wakefield, by any chance?  ;D

Answer my question, otherwise I'm ignoring you.