Best Hurley Manufacturer in Ireland

Started by unitedireland, December 06, 2011, 01:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unitedireland

Who is the Best Hurley Manufacturer in Ireland? I want to buy some hurlies for christmas and i was wondering who is known as the best manufacturer in Ireland. I was chatting sean og a while ago and he told me the name of the fella he uses but i can remember.

the waffler

stars from kilkenny hard to beat pat okane from derry

Bud Wiser

[url][ http://www.igahm.ie/news/ /url]  If you have a look at this link most of the good ones are listed.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Gallybander

Try Peter Flanagan who is based near Tramore in Waterford.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: the waffler on December 06, 2011, 03:40:12 PM
stars from kilkenny hard to beat pat okane from derry

Pat's sticks are good for forwards, a wee bit light for others though

Glens Og

Ive seen a few hurls as last while with 1 coat of fiberglassing fabric around the base of the hurl - I'm not mistaking it for a cultec hurl - this was a normal outfield stick that had been adjusted - i was quiet please with the results - does anyone have any information about this or know anyone who would have experience at doing so.

doodaa

Quote from: Glens Og on February 16, 2012, 02:12:17 PM
Ive seen a few hurls as last while with 1 coat of fiberglassing fabric around the base of the hurl - I'm not mistaking it for a cultec hurl - this was a normal outfield stick that had been adjusted - i was quiet please with the results - does anyone have any information about this or know anyone who would have experience at doing so.

Buy a tub of fibreglass and do it yourself...

Franko

johnneycool

Quote from: Franko on October 25, 2012, 02:26:34 PM
The lads at Cultec are going to be rubbing their hands now...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20079657

If they ban the import of ash tree products from Eastern Europe and the Dáil follow suit, then yes Cultec will have the market cornered!!

Lecale2