Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: full back on March 11, 2010, 03:52:13 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on March 11, 2010, 03:47:10 PM
Europa League

There's not an awful lot jumping out here tonight. Lille are probably good value at home but as a 'Pool supporter I can't go near this game.
The one I like is Benfica @ 10/11 (General). They've won 9 on the spin at home. Marseillas are on good run too but you'd have to fancy Benfica to take the advantage going into the second leg.

You could double that up with Athletico Madrid @ 4/5
Great price at home to Lisbon

I'm with Sammy on this one. If I was doing anything it would be Sporting for the away win. You just don't know what A. Madrid will show up. That said I'm going to leave this game alone!!

full back

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on March 11, 2010, 03:59:28 PM
Quote from: full back on March 11, 2010, 03:52:13 PM
Europa League

There's not an awful lot jumping out here tonight. Lille are probably good value at home but as a 'Pool supporter I can't go near this game.
The one I like is Benfica @ 10/11 (General). They've won 9 on the spin at home. Marseillas are on good run too but you'd have to fancy Benfica to take the advantage going into the second leg.

You could double that up with Athletico Madrid @ 4/5
Great price at home to Lisbon

I'm with Sammy on this one. If I was doing anything it would be Sporting for the away win. You just don't know what A. Madrid will show up. That said I'm going to leave this game alone!!

I have doubled them up.

Your advice normally isnt too far away Geoff & I reckon Athletico will win

Mickey Linden

Anyone know what Fulham would be +1 or +2? I think they could get a decent result tonight.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Mickey Linden on March 11, 2010, 04:37:27 PM
Anyone know what Fulham would be +1 or +2? I think they could get a decent result tonight.

+1 11/8 (PP)

Geoff Tipps

Europa League

Boll*cks. Last minute equaliser  >:(

illdecide

Done Lille, Hamburg-1, Juventus -1 and Atletico Madrid...unbelievable fecking playing again 9 men and couldn't score. The prices i had there were excellent too
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Geoff Tipps

Weekend Bets

Alemannia Aachen - Arminia Bielefeld

Bielefled sacked their coach this week.l'm hoping that the backlash it always generates coupled with injury problems for Aachen mean the away win will come in.
8-5 Bet365.

Ipswich - Scunthorpe

Ipswich are beginning to find their feet at last. They'll be too good for Scunny.
4-6 Bet365.

Mainz - FC Koln

Mainz have a great home record. Koln have been eking out some decent draws recently against big oppostion. They won't be pushovers but are missing Petit. Think it's the same guy who used to play for Benfica so he'll be a loss. Anyways odds against about the home win seems like decent value to me.
5-4 W Hills.

new devil

Done a bet with drogheda town in it can't find latest score anywere...anyone know were i could find it?

Minder

Quote from: new devil on March 12, 2010, 08:40:26 PM
Done a bet with drogheda town in it can't find latest score anywere...anyone know were i could find it?

They are away to Dundalk on Sunday afternoon Devil
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Tomorrow went for

Spurs 4/9
Ipswich 4/6
Coventry 8/11
Norwich 6/4
Arsenal 2/5

The Watcher Pat

Went for
Galway
Sporting Fingal
Derry
Finn Harps
Monaghan

Sporting Fingal knocked me out of £200 for a tenner!! Winning 1-0 too..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

new devil

Quote from: Minder on March 12, 2010, 08:43:31 PM

Thats drogheda united..is there a drogheda town? it was up on paddy power earlier..other 2 are in too :(

Minder

Quote from: new devil on March 12, 2010, 10:07:12 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 12, 2010, 08:43:31 PM

Thats drogheda united..is there a drogheda town? it was up on paddy power earlier..other 2 are in too :(

I looked on Live Scores there and there is no mention of Drogheda Town and they have every fixture going including friendlies.

The Watcher Pat

There could be a Drogheda Town...But I doubt you'd get a bet on them... Drogheda Utd play Dundalk on Sunday....Derby match Draw!!!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ross4life

i have a mate thats after putting a bet on Antrim to win div 3, Barcelona champions league, cork for the all Ireland & spain for the world cup

i forget the odds he got but he put on 100 euro & could win something like 35 thousand
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open