Question on cooking...

Started by pintsofguinness, January 18, 2009, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 13, 2009, 03:56:13 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 13, 2009, 03:45:58 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on June 13, 2009, 03:41:37 PM
What do u mean ? Just like a chicken fillet? Id always buy them direct from butchers just if i was , though they should be grand im sure in them packs.

I presume thats what u mean?
Yeah, look at the back of a pack with chicken in it and you'll see it's not all chicken. 

Hang on I'll get a pack of chicken out of the fridge................................
.......................back, now this is Sainsbury's southern fried chicken breast fillets, which is YUM - but looking at the back it says chicken breast 90% (which is an awful lot more than some "chicken" has!), water, wheat, flour, salt, skimmed milk powder!
like wtf?  why cant I get 100% chicken?

Only answer for it, out an buy yourself a few young chicks, rear them in your back or wherever, then when you have them all fattened up, wring thri necks, pluck the f**kers and there ya are, 100% chicken that you can be in no doubt of!!

How dear are chicken fillets anway?! Jesus they are cat aren't they.
f**king desperate! and they go in to nothing when you cook them becasue 50% of them is f**king water!

I couldnt kill a pet!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

If you do get proper chicken, the only way forward is to boil it........mmmmmmmmm

tyrone girl

Ffs full back wat the hell would u be boiling chicken for  :-\

tyrone girl

Im gonna cook tonight and think im gona make steak and home made chips and shoestring onions and peas yum yum yum

full back

Boiled chciken is for connisseurs tg (prob spelt that wrong :-\ )

I find it keeps the flavour in & then you can do what you want with it afterwards, ie fry, season etc

tyrone girl

Ok my place tonight il chase the bf and forget the steak and u can cook me chicken  ;)

full back

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 13, 2009, 04:09:00 PM
Ok my place tonight il chase the bf and forget the steak and u can cook me chicken  ;)

Done  :D

Mind you, I would prefer the steak

tyrone girl

Rite as long as u dont boil that as well or il boil ur head  :P

full back

f**k no, grill or fry the steak

Make sure the peas are mushy
Stick on a few mushrooms as well.....mmmmm

Our Nail Loney

Do yous two want me to start the 'Official Flirting Thread' and you can continue over there?!!?

tyrone girl

>:( Since when was i flirting 

full back

She offered to cook me dinner FFS, although I wouldnt blame you if you were flirting with me :D

tyrone girl

pintsofguinness

ice cream in the freezer, freezer got turned off, ice cream melted in the tub, I froze it again - ok to eat?]

same question about oven chips
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 02, 2010, 11:16:08 PM
ice cream in the freezer, freezer got turned off, ice cream melted in the tub, I froze it again - ok to eat?]

same question about oven chips
Both will be fine pints. Ice cream you get in shops is often refrozen which is why you get wee ice crystals in it.