Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogercasement

Never had a paid outside manager?

Milltown Row2

His opinion is he doesn't believe in paying outside management... if your club doesn't or does it's not his opinion I believe
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Calm Down

So to be clear RC you are not happy with your current management, what he is being paid and feel there are better in the club! Fair play big chat

Quote from: rogercasement on October 22, 2021, 08:51:14 PM
That's just shit stirring although I'm sure some in our county have done it. I have a gripe with my own club paying good money for bad managers, when good managers in the club would have done it!

rogercasement

Exactly, long story short if a club has money and spends it on a good manager and is successful fair play to them. It is the clubs (like mine ) who continually throw money at mediocre outside managers when you'd better off with a mediocre club man!

rogercasement

Aye yer man from Cork was a decent hurler

rogercasement

Not at all it's just a flawed argument you have

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on October 22, 2021, 09:27:21 PM
Very good but it's a joke that he's allowed to play for Rossa. If he wants to play hurling he should be made to go back to his own club...... :-\

No he should've just sat on his arse and had the craic!!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

rogercasement

My point is that If you name me a club in Antrim no Ireland that hasn't offered an incentive to manager or player then I'd be shocked!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on October 22, 2021, 09:32:45 PM
My point is that If you name me a club in Antrim no Ireland that hasn't offered an incentive to manager or player then I'd be shocked!

Spill the beans!!! What are Rossa paying this guy? I wanna know, what incentive? Playing hurling and not traveling 300 miles to do it for his own club?

rogercasement

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on October 22, 2021, 09:41:00 PM
And if they were paying him 15 grand, would that be a problem?

Jesus wept that's my point

JimStynes

Do Dunloy not pay a strength and conditioning coach for the whole club? If they can afford it then fair played to them.

rogercasement

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on October 22, 2021, 09:49:32 PM
What is your point again? I'm dumb. I'll need this spelled out for me, in its entirety.

If a club  have money they can spend it as they choose. End of

rogercasement

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on October 22, 2021, 09:55:24 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on October 22, 2021, 09:49:32 PM
What is your point again? I'm dumb. I'll need this spelled out for me, in its entirety.

If a club  have money they can spend it as they choose. End of

They should only spend it within the rules though? Again your club can does what it wants, god knows I know only too we'll, but it doesn't make it right?