Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

Quote from: jaykay on November 12, 2008, 09:59:20 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on November 12, 2008, 12:03:24 AM
Quote from: ONeill on November 11, 2008, 11:54:30 PM
Third year as a red. Probably a few years to go yet before an upgrade. Looking for a ticket?

No. Red myself for 3 years. Have a mate who is a silver and he was llooking to team up with someone and maybe lend for certain matches. Would be advantageous to both.
I in the same boat as you but could be years before I get offered a silver.

Red myself too.  From what I hear the waiting list is up to 7 or 8 years before you become Silver.

I would be delighted if that were true but a large number of people joined Red in 2006 when they moved to the Emirates so it could be alot longer than 7 or 8 unfortunately.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

hitzelsperger

Quote from: Over the Bar on November 12, 2008, 01:39:59 PM
QuoteArsene HAS TO BE KEPT AT ARSENAL! but unfortunately i can see him getting a youth performance job with French Football Assoc.!

I should expect that the FFF will be offering him a slightly higher profile job than youth performance. 

I know that was just saying it will probably be a job in that area!

On another note i hope rosicky comes through rehab ok, the injury must have been pretty severe for him to be out so long!

Niall Quinn

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on November 12, 2008, 09:29:43 AM
Asenal have the best young players in the premiership no doubt

But sometimes they can come across just a little to 'playerish' don't you think?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

hitzelsperger

massive game this week against the villans..3 points a must!

Doogie Browser

Think this game is perfect for the Gooners, on the back of last weeks win against Utd coupled with Villas recent poor form.  We have played well though on our last two visits to the Emirates, Arsenal needed a late late Bendter goal last season to rescue a point and the season previous Villa scored the first ever league goal there.
Anyway, would be delighted with a draw.

ONeill

If this is a draw/loss, I'm going to wreck the house. Arsenal cannot afford to drop points immediately after beating Manure, especially at home. Villa are a tough nut and Agbonlawhore and Carew (if fit) are the type of players Arsenal struggles with.

However, if Adebayor plays I can see a 2-0 victory with the Togo man (Togonese?) scoring both.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

We need to get a bit of momentum going like this time last year. Inconsistent at the moment. You dont know which Arsenal is going to turn up today.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

EC Unique

Hope the house is not too bad O'Neill :D :D

Minder

Is the house wrecked O Neill?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

The wife's in the corner shivering.

Lifeless. Clueless. Predictable. Lame. Title challenge over. Fcuk it.

fred the red

How many defeats is that now in the league this season?

ONeill

Minder

I wonder will the "Wenger out" brigade be out in force again?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

fred the red

Quote from: ONeill on November 15, 2008, 05:43:03 PM
4. And to middlin teams.

f**k thats frustrating. Whats your views on wenger then oneill, do you believe its time to give the job to someone else?

im not an arsenal fan, but i believe martin o'neill could do wonders there(though the silky skills would be minimilised)

question- are arsenal supporters happier under the current regime, or under George Grahams tenure?