IFA promoting "A Night In November"

Started by An Fear Dearg, July 23, 2007, 02:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Dearg

In what I can only presume is an effort to feck with Tony Fearon's mind, the IFA have decided to promote the famous play:

http://www.irishfa.com/the-ifa/news/3227/a-night-in-november-competition/

Gnevin

Quote from: An Fear Dearg on July 23, 2007, 02:07:46 PM
In what I can only presume is an effort to feck with Tony Fearon's mind, the IFA have decided to promote the famous play:

http://www.irishfa.com/the-ifa/news/3227/a-night-in-november-competition/
Damn farmers!
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

GweylTah

Ironic, will it have been updated for the apparently new improved Windsor Park, the twist being that the Prod in the original story is repulsed by pro-IRA chants and anti-semitic behaviour at and around South of Ireland matches in this decade?

Hurler on the Bitch

Gael teacht - stop whinging ... Republic supporters are not anti-semitic ... it's just that they prefer the taste of Bass!

The Gs Man

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on July 23, 2007, 02:41:17 PM
Gael teacht - stop whinging ... Republic supporters are not anti-semitic ... it's just that they prefer the taste of Bass!
:D
Keep 'er lit

Rossfan

Quote from: GweylTah on July 23, 2007, 02:36:49 PM
pro-IRA chants and anti-semitic behaviour at and around South of Ireland matches in this decade?

Munster Rugby fans I presume. ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: GweylTah on July 23, 2007, 02:36:49 PM
Ironic, will it have been updated for the apparently new improved Windsor Park, the twist being that the Prod in the original story is repulsed by pro-IRA chants and anti-semitic behaviour at and around South of Ireland matches in this decade?

Where is this South of Ireland you speak of? Maderia perhaps! Anti-Semiticm in Ireland, I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever heard of any.

Main Street

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 23, 2007, 06:45:36 PMAnti-Semiticm in Ireland, I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever heard of any.
You need to brush up on your history Fishead.
On public record
Limerick pogroms early 1900's.
The Blueshirts.
Then that f\ckwit of a lord mayor in limerick a few decades ago.
News reports
More recent, the Israel supporters some of whoom were subject to anti semitic abuse by gurriers in Dublin. One incident at the soccer match, some after.

is the IFA link a hoax? leads to a blank page :)

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Main Street on July 23, 2007, 09:52:24 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on July 23, 2007, 06:45:36 PMAnti-Semiticm in Ireland, I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever heard of any.
You need to brush up on your history Fishead.
On public record
Limerick pogroms early 1900's.  - That was about 5 people. That was a United Kingdom problem  ;)
The Blueshirts.                        - That was about 6 people & DeValera Propeganda
Then that f\ckwit of a lord mayor in limerick a few decades ago.
News reports
More recent, the Israel supporters some of whoom were subject to anti semitic abuse by gurriers in Dublin. One incident at the soccer match, some after.

is the IFA link a hoax? leads to a blank page :)