O'bama is from....

Started by youngfella, November 07, 2008, 11:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I like it :)

I'm thinking of going on X-Factor with it next year. Plus my Jewish is going on X-Factor next year with 'Springtime for Hitler'.

;)
Testing Accessibility

Top of the hill

Quote from: ziggysego on November 07, 2008, 08:21:44 PM

I'm thinking of going on X-Factor with it next year. Plus my Jewish is going on X-Factor next year with 'Springtime for Hitler'.

;)

Be sure you have your sob story sorted before you audition.

Dead wife, children in care, former crack hoor (or all 3) - something like that  ;D

. . He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue
That's the Chicago way

Rossfan

Quote from: muppet on November 07, 2008, 05:02:30 PM
QuoteAfter announcing his running-mate as Senator Joseph Biden last Saturday, celebrations commenced in north Mayo where Obama's right-hand man has strong family ties.

The Mayo townlands of Rappa and Cooneal, outside Ballina, were home to the senator's ancestors.

Still no sign of Sligonian or Rossfan claiming him.

**** off ya muppet.
Mind you the Palin cnutess claimed Kilglass ancestry giving rise to the thread on Stolensheep entitled " I can see Rooskey from my house"  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ziggysego

Quote from: Top of the hill on November 07, 2008, 09:14:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 07, 2008, 08:21:44 PM

;)

Be sure you have your sob story sorted before you audition.

Dead wife, children in care, former crack hoor (or all 3) - something like that  ;D

I'm 3ft tall, disabled. Grew up in the troubles in west tyrone. I think I'm a ready made music interdue lol
Testing Accessibility