Meatloaf removed from Tesco

Started by BennyHarp, March 13, 2013, 12:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Oraisteach

They got rid of it like a bat out of hell.

T Fearon

Benny,you took the words right out of my mouth

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

EC Unique

NAG1

On a serious note for a second, anyone who buys Tesco's own Meatloaf is asking to shovel all the crap of the day into their system anyway.

magpie seanie

Quote from: NAG1 on March 13, 2013, 09:39:11 AM
On a serious note for a second, anyone who buys Tesco's own Meatloaf is asking to shovel all the crap of the day into their system anyway.

Exactly. All these finds are in low grade products which anyone with half a brain knows contain, ahem, not the best meat.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

They had to get it out there at the speed of night.

But sure it would gallop off by itself.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jonah

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 13, 2013, 09:42:59 AM

Exactly. All these finds are in low grade products which anyone with half a brain knows contain, ahem, not the best meat.

That's true magpie. But on the other hand it might be all some people can afford.

T Fearon

Tesco customers said is a survey about Meatloaf: "We want it, we need it, but there aint no way we're ever gonna love it!"

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Jonah on March 13, 2013, 09:54:40 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on March 13, 2013, 09:42:59 AM

That's true magpie. But on the other hand it might be all some people can afford.

Personally I think it is a world wide conspiracy by the ruling families to cull the population of the lower by using the food chain system as a way to infest them with contaminated foods.  Make the poor eat the sloops while the rest of them eat the veal and the venison.

A wee bit of this going on

Shamrock Shore

I'd prefer to see Tesco's finest up on stage before I'd see that useless cnut again, having being tortured by the gimp in The Point in 1994 or thereabouts.

Fcuker took the hump after half an hour and left effing and blinding.
That said, he did us all a big favour.

magpie seanie

Quote from: T Fearon on March 13, 2013, 09:59:10 AM
Tesco customers said is a survey about Meatloaf: "We want it, we need it, but there aint no way we're ever gonna love it!"

TF - you get a lot of (deserved!!!) grief on this board but I have to say you made me laugh a couple of times on this thread.