Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on January 19, 2021, 02:38:32 PM
So Dunsilly, i think, wanted everone to stay quiet on the board about the gaelfast chief leaving and now the TOR chairperson has left too and no mentioned of replacements - still All happy to keep heads in sand and pretend all is rosy?

I think it was mentioned that the Gaelfast chief had stepped down.. there was a right few posts on it

Now the Chairperson has stepped down? We can only talk about it if we know, do tell
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dunsilly King

So Dunsilly, i think, wanted everyone to stay quiet on the board about the gaelfast chief leaving and now the TOR chairperson has left too and no mentioned of replacements - still All happy to keep heads in sand and pretend all is rosy?

Your still sore at me calling you a muppet ;D  I take that back 8)
If you can find anywhere on this board where I said I wanted this kept quiet, find it and put it up. Trust me you will spent alot of time looking for it to realise your wrong

Belfast GAA man

BBC radio ulster last night interView. Must have got the wrong poster - sorry! and ceasefire!
the county needs to come ouT and make a statement about the vacanCies - we deserve better in Antirm

BigBallWeeBall

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 19, 2021, 03:40:10 PM
So Dunsilly, i think, wanted everone to stay quiet on the board about the gaelfast chief leaving and now the TOR chairperson has left too and no mentioned of replacements - still All happy to keep heads in sand and pretend all is rosy?

I think it was mentioned that the Gaelfast chief had stepped down.. there was a right few posts on it

Now the Chairperson has stepped down? We can only talk about it if we know, do tell
Gaelfast twitter has recent post with a link to BBC. GAA section is from 40 minutes in.

whatwillbwillb

Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on January 19, 2021, 05:27:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 19, 2021, 03:40:10 PM

Gaelfast twitter has recent post with a link to BBC. GAA section is from 40 minutes in.
Quote from: whatwillbwillb on January 12, 2021, 07:47:17 AM
Pity mainstream politics wouldn't stay out of local Gaa it doesn't mix, wishing PD every success in his new role at UU.

Well i did say!!!!

Milltown Row2

Terry spoke very well and shows how hard Gaelfast is going to be...

The difficulty of replacing PD was highlighted very well by Terry, and to think people were questioning his credibility

Terry also mentioned that Gaelfast is actually only going 8 months full pelt once all the appointments were in place..

The clock is ticking so hopefully there is someone on board soon.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 19, 2021, 05:58:03 PM

The difficulty of replacing PD was highlighted very well by Terry, and to think people were questioning his credibility

Terry also mentioned that Gaelfast is actually only going 8 months full pelt once all the appointments were in place..

interviewer didn't Ask why the 2 left just weeks aparT. Not too much to Asj for Antrim Gaels to know what's going on .m

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on January 19, 2021, 09:50:54 PM

interviewer didn't Ask why the 2 left just weeks aparT. Not too much to Asj for Antrim Gaels to know what's going on .m

Both lads are very approachable, next time you bump into them I'm sure they'll let you know

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 19, 2021, 09:55:06 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on January 19, 2021, 09:50:54 PM

Both lads are very approachable, next time you bump into them I'm sure they'll let you know
very helpful thankS

bannside

4000 participants and 77 schools in the primary sector alone. Things going great pre Covid. Challenge now is to make sure it gets back on tracks when things return to normal. Money ringfenced to make that happen.TOR and PD both good Antrim gaels, Im sure their assistance will be quietly available to try to make personnel changes as seemless as possible.

whatwillbwillb

Quote from: bannside on January 20, 2021, 03:10:35 AM
4000 participants and 77 schools in the primary sector alone. Things going great pre Covid. Challenge now is to make sure it gets back on tracks when things return to normal. Money ringfenced to make that happen.TOR and PD both good Antrim gaels, Im sure their assistance will be quietly available to try to make personnel changes as seemless as possible.

Thats well and good bannside and the facts are the facts and can look impressive. There is a massive elephant now in the room and in Antrim Gaa, that doesn't sit comfortably with a lot of gaels, BGM is pushing a particular point and TBF members on the board probably know why the lads left in the manner that they did, this is better than strictly with the amount of dancing and gaslighting thats going on around the whole Gaelfast Topic!

Walter Cronc

I see the boxer Paddy Barnes done a zoom session with St Endas Glengormley u13s. They have over 60 u13s it said. That's unbelievable numbers. How do you even manage that!

whatwillbwillb

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 20, 2021, 06:40:48 AM
I see the boxer Paddy Barnes done a zoom session with St Endas Glengormley u13s. They have over 60 u13s it said. That's unbelievable numbers. How do you even manage that!

You may have cracked the Gaelfast issue WC, every Belfast club should build a Bunscoil onto its clubhouse problem solved !

marty34

Split Glengormley in 2!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Cousin of mine moved to Belfast from Tyrone as hes a doctor and has had his kids at St Endas. Loves the club and speaks very highly of how well looked after the kids are. Hes not from a GAA back ground at all but says that his young lads love going to training and matches with the Club

hurl like f**k boi!