Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

From the Bunker

Job done......Now the Cup final on Sunday!  ;)

Puckoon

Tony Baloney

Tony Baloney

Roy Keane battered them on ITV. He just called Wilshere "the most over-rated player on the planet!"  ;D

screenexile

Just saw Wenger's Press Conference... did anyone else think the 2nd goal was offside?

Sane didn't affect anything from what I can see.

mrdeeds

There are no tactics or game plan. Just hoofing it up to Aubameyang. Players don't want to play for him.

tiempo

Quote from: screenexile on February 25, 2018, 09:38:11 PM
Just saw Wenger's Press Conference... did anyone else think the 2nd goal was offside?

Sane didn't affect anything from what I can see.

They got absolutley smoked at the Etihad in the league and yes City got a goal that was offside but Wenger used it to claim it was an even game and the ref cost them. The guy is deluded.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Why a player of any use would join Arsenal is a mystery. Wenger doesn't improve you.

Syferus

Tell that to Sanchez who got a contract worth about 500k a week from his internship in North London..

ziggy90

Quote from: Syferus on February 25, 2018, 11:43:53 PM
Tell that to Sanchez who got a contract worth about 500k a week from his internship in North London..

He's shit.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Arsenal 5-2. A real gutsy display with Mustafi a general at the back. 3 great assists by Iwobi and Xhaka bossed midfield. Welbeck was on fire and scored a 13-minute hat trick, his last an overhead kick.