NFL Division 1 - 2020

Started by thejuice, January 07, 2020, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Some goal, if Tyrones disciple was better they'd be sitting in a better position here
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on October 18, 2020, 05:41:47 PM
Will that be a 12 week ban for Brennan?

Possibly but Andy Moran pushed a referee without a ban so who knows.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Was the ref for pushing the head down after the foul or slabbering?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SouthDublinBro

Not much difference between those teams. Take Murphy out of that Donegal side and they'll struggle.

Angelo

Tyrone's best hope of staying up is in Meath's hands.

J70

Donegal safe for this year. Tyrone may need a result against Mayo.

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 18, 2020, 05:43:20 PM

Put his hand on the ref as he ran past.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on October 18, 2020, 05:44:05 PM

Just seen it! Probably said something also as it was a minor touch but ya can't be going that either

kerryforsam20

Quote from: Manning18 on October 18, 2020, 10:44:24 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 18, 2020, 06:47:54 AM
I must say that I'm as surprised as anyone with that team larry and dan. Then again I was as surprised with the Galway selection as well. I wasn't looking forward to the game in March, nor am I expecting anything from the game today. You have to smile at posters here saying 'oh Galway have less of an incentive to win'. For Christ's sake they can still win the league! And relegate Mayo as well into the bargain. That's plenty of ammunition for any team I think. Our record against Galway at all levels is woeful - backdoor game last year aside - recently as well.

Well the county board clearly saw it as less inventive to win given that they scheduled county finals for 14 days ago. A grand total of 1 player from those games is starting. Mayo's was scheduled weeks ago to help prepare for the relegation fight.

You also then have Mayo training (illegally) over lockdown, admitted to GAA HQ while Galway have only been back a couple of weeks. Who knows what they players think, maybe they'll be motivated but hard see how Mayo won't have a strong fitness and prep edge

The hard training paid off for  Mayo.  Well deserved win.

twohands!!!

Quote from: Angelo on October 18, 2020, 05:44:05 PM

Looked like he said something as well.

twohands!!!

Quote from: J70 on October 18, 2020, 05:43:50 PM

Donegal could still win the league - beat Kerry and if Dublin and Galway draw then Donegal's scoring difference would mean they win it.

For Tyrone to get relegated they have to lose to Mayo and Monaghan have to beat Meath.

kerryforsam20

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 18, 2020, 02:53:24 PM
Quote from: SouthDublinBro on October 18, 2020, 02:43:17 PM
It's a shame Mayo don't play like this in AI finals.

It's a shame the GAA gave ye loads of money and make the AI Championship a farce. But hey these things happen. I'll be cheering for ye to win the 6! How are the Dublin GDO's getting paid this year?  ;D

Disgraceful mocking people who have lost their job.  And you boasting on site you have decided to go the sick.  Dont boil with the better half with the kettle again

greatpoint

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on October 18, 2020, 05:43:31 PM
Not much difference between those teams. Take Murphy out of that Donegal side and they'll struggle.

Donegal were by far the better side. The referee kept Tyrone in touch at various stages with the soft frees and penalty.

J70

Quote from: twohands!!! on October 18, 2020, 05:52:03 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 18, 2020, 05:43:50 PM

Donegal could still win the league - beat Kerry and if Dublin and Galway draw then Donegal's scoring difference would mean they win it.

For Tyrone to get relegated they have to lose to Mayo and Monaghan have to beat Meath.

I don't think we've come out of Kerry with even a point in more than 30 years.

I'd imagine Bonner will be happy with what he's got, especially after seeing Galway today.

Angelo

Quote from: greatpoint on October 18, 2020, 05:57:28 PM
Quote from: SouthDublinBro on October 18, 2020, 05:43:31 PM

Donegal were by far the better side. The referee kept Tyrone in touch at various stages with the soft frees and penalty.

Could be wrong but I think Tyrone only scored 1 free in the game.