Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby47

Quote from: Itchy on March 12, 2022, 12:57:56 PM
Quote from: toby47 on March 12, 2022, 12:55:25 PM
Quote from: rogercasement on March 11, 2022, 10:26:41 PM
Vital that Enda and the boys don't let this championship debacle take focus off the league push. If we could get in to Div 2 they could play the championship match in Cork for all I care. League is priority.

I'm hoping this carryon galvanises Antrim and creates a siege mentality. Starting with 2 points today, a promotion push & into the 1st round of Ulster where you's come out on top vs Cavan.

Jeez I really do feel like an Antrim supporter now after that BS from Cavan.

No room for any new supporters if game stays in Corrigan park

I'll get my hands on tickets via family connections. Will happily give it up to any Antrim fans struggling to get a ticket  ;)

Baile an tuaigh

https://onlineradiobox.com/ie/shannonside/?cs=ie.shannonside&played=1

Thomas McCann penalty right away saffron 3 points up. Longford commentator called us Fermanagh by mistake.

toby47

Flying out of the traps. 8pts up after 25mins

Baile an tuaigh

Im a big believer of playing with the wind in the first half. Take every advantage going. Antrim 1-10 Longford 0 - 2  thirty four minutes gone.

Baile an tuaigh

Half time

Antrim 1 -11
Longford 0 - 03

Longford have the breeze in the second half but Antrim playing with more purpose.

Baile an tuaigh

Antrim 1 -15
Longford 0 - 6 19 minutes into the second half.

Baile an tuaigh

Antrim 1 - 15
Longford 0 - 08

24 minutes gone

Baile an tuaigh

Antrim 1 - 18
Longford 0 - 09

Antrim in auto pilot this second half 27 minutes gone.

rogercasement

Exhibit A of why Cavan don't want to come to Whiterock!

Baile an tuaigh

Full time

Antrim 1 - 19
Longford 0 12

Great sign of a team to rack up so many scores with five different free takers as well. Hopefully we win Ulster.

bannside

Brilliant display today, total cruise control from start to finish..another masterclass from Saffron Mick with seriously strong performances from Conor Murray, Ryan Murray and Marc Jordan. Tomas was due a decent game and today he also delivered. Big Marty Johnston looked like he had never been away either. Two games left, one more win can probably get us over the line.

bannside

Westmeath beat Limerick.....leaving Saffrons sitting proudly at top of the table tonight with two games left. Having said that our last two are tough games. Louth away a tight call and Westmeath must be going well on tonight's performance.

Milltown Row2

Should they win one game from two, will they get promoted?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: bannside on March 12, 2022, 05:12:28 PM
Brilliant display today, total cruise control from start to finish..another masterclass from Saffron Mick with seriously strong performances from Conor Murray, Ryan Murray and Marc Jordan. Tomas was due a decent game and today he also delivered. Big Marty Johnston looked like he had never been away either. Two games left, one more win can probably get us over the line.
cargin and LD must be hopin their county lads bring that form to the vlub to dethrone creggan this year

imtommygunn

A win and a draw I think would do it. Two strong players missing today so that's a great result.