Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: MickeyMacMhagUidhir on January 10, 2012, 02:34:21 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on January 10, 2012, 08:47:07 AM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on January 09, 2012, 07:05:23 PM
I thought that was already happening with Ray and Speedy, its not media we need it's our own people taking responsibility for what we have at present and actually doing something about it, most of them get enough expenses every year to justify some sort of action! To date no-one from our committee has even bothered their backsides doing anything from what I am told, what does that say! I agree whole heartedly if they wont do anything then they shouldn't be there, as they only represent themselves, same as a club committee, if it doesn't perform then get someone else, these people where not elected by referee's maybe that something we all need to look at, and maybe we can improve a lot of things including our own standards for one thing?

If speedy would keep his mouth shut it would help their cause more. He should concentrate more on his own performances and actions on and off the field before going on the TV spouting about anyone.

Unbelievable brass neck on the man  >:(

So brush it under the carpet and pretend this did not happen, ur beginning to sound like a proverbial Shinner. People could have been seriously hurt and injured here and in your book that is fine? Fair play to Speedy, he stood and was counted, can others who were their say the same??  Grab a hold of yourself lad, I for one hope the referees do something positive with reference to Rasharkin as a sincere act of solidarity with RM.

Was nothing to do with Speedy he is not the representative for the referee's, all I was saying was looking into his past I would have kept my mouth shut.

MickeyMacMhagUidhir

And may I add, what gives you the right to judge on anybody's past on this forum?  Personal vendetta here it seems  >:(     So, u can have an opinion whilst the opinion of others is totally disregarded, seems unfair in my book.  :-[  Are you a referee, where you there?  Well he is and was there, enough said!

See my comment below pertaining to those with OPINIONS.
"Opinions are like ass-holes, everybody has one"

"Sure we wont go away ya know"

NAG1

Not a personal vendetta when I am commenting on facts.

My opinion of him is neither here nor there, but when he starts spouting in the media he leaves himself open to comment and in this case criticism.

He has his opinion yes but when he totally contradicts his actions then I think it is only fair to criticise this or is he above criticism?

No am not a referee, no I wasnt there but I never claimed to be either of those two thing, so your point is?

haranguerer

Quote from: SambaSaffron on January 10, 2012, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on January 09, 2012, 08:38:05 AM
Little only came on in the second half - looked lively at times, but certainly didnt run the show. McCloskey was good at centre-half back, but he hadnt much to do on Marron to be honest, and with the ball in hand hes a very good player. Marron is a sublime kicker, but question marks over his workrate and ability to evade a marker, and he didnt show that well yesterday (not on his own in that regard by any means).

McCloskey was on Cunningham I believe. Who shouldn't be a half forward.

Nope, from what I saw the half forward line lined out as selected, as did fermanaghs half back line. I wasnt in a central position, so couldnt be completely sure in the first half, but certainly in the second mccloskey was on marron.

AQMP

Quote from: haranguerer on January 12, 2012, 08:31:00 AM
Quote from: SambaSaffron on January 10, 2012, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on January 09, 2012, 08:38:05 AM
Little only came on in the second half - looked lively at times, but certainly didnt run the show. McCloskey was good at centre-half back, but he hadnt much to do on Marron to be honest, and with the ball in hand hes a very good player. Marron is a sublime kicker, but question marks over his workrate and ability to evade a marker, and he didnt show that well yesterday (not on his own in that regard by any means).

McCloskey was on Cunningham I believe. Who shouldn't be a half forward.

Nope, from what I saw the half forward line lined out as selected, as did fermanaghs half back line. I wasnt in a central position, so couldnt be completely sure in the first half, but certainly in the second mccloskey was on marron.

Cunningham lined out at CHF at the start of the 2nd half with McCloskey on him.

stibhan

Correction - Cunningham played CHF the full game bar perhaps a spell towards the end.

4father

Hmmmmmmm....

Is it just me or is MickeyMacMhagUidhir beginning to show signs that he's been here before (or maybe quite a few times?)

MickeyMacMhagUidhir

Quote from: 4father on January 12, 2012, 07:51:19 PM
Hmmmmmmm....

Is it just me or is MickeyMacMhagUidhir beginning to show signs that he's been here before (or maybe quite a few times?)

First time on here.  Just thought I would sign up and see what all the fuss was about Rasharkin.   A load of old tripe if you me\ sure them boys always get a way with murder, they have a history of this type of behaviour.

Magicsponge

Team for sunday:

1  Chris Kerr

2  Justin Crozier
3  Ricky Johnston
4  Marty Johnston

5  Sean Finch
6  Deaghlan O'Hagan
7  James Loughery

8  Conal Kelly
9  Simon Mc Donagh

10 Conor Murray
11 Kevin Brady
12 Michael Armstrong

13 Brian Neeson
14 Mark Dougan
15 Paddy Cunningham

It's good to see Bradley changing things up a bit and giving everyone a bit of game time

AQMP

Bit of an experimental look about it but I suppose that's what the McKenna Cup is for?

MickeyMacMhagUidhir

Quote from: AQMP on January 13, 2012, 05:46:35 PM
Bit of an experimental look about it but I suppose that's what the McKenna Cup is for?
I might get my wife to bring her gear with her down to Casement tomorrow, by the look of things she might get on.  That Bradley fella is an idiot of the first order. :(  :-\

Minder

Suspected broken ankle tonight for CJ McGourty, playing for UUJ.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on January 14, 2012, 10:44:42 PM

thats what I'm hearing. Fit for club championship ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MickeyMacMhagUidhir

Quote from: Minder on January 14, 2012, 10:44:42 PM
Well, he is never likely to break his brain.   :D

ONeill

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure he was looking forward to this year with the hip finally sorted.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.