The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

There is just pure racism going on in this forum now and the constant reference to someone's skin colour.

Dolph1

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 18, 2019, 06:55:43 PM
There is just pure racism going on in this forum now and the constant reference to someone's skin colour.

I agree. Eamonnca1 should lay off referring to the president as Orange.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

sid waddell

Interesting that on a GAA forum, the poster in question hasn't made a single post on a GAA-related matter.

I'd hate to speculate that said poster is only on here to engage in shameless far right trolling, but said poster is definitely only here to engage in shameless far right trolling.

Dolph1

Quote from: sid waddell on February 18, 2019, 07:07:02 PM
Interesting that on a GAA forum, the poster in question hasn't made a single post on a GAA-related matter.

I'd hate to speculate that said poster is only on here to engage in shameless far right trolling, but said poster is definitely only here to engage in shameless far right trolling.

Eamonnca1 - I see you are still posting as Sid Waddell. Nice little trick to reinforce your points.

Gabriel_Hurl

And you keep indulging him ...... ignore him and he'll get bored

omochain

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 18, 2019, 02:11:21 PM
Quote from: omochain on February 16, 2019, 04:36:50 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on February 15, 2019, 05:53:42 PM
The real national emergency has been going on since the black twerp was elected

Where do you get all that vile crap from. Do your research associates just send it to you or do you get it directly from the infowars agents in St Petersburg. You should sign up for GAAGO and you might find you have less time for disseminating your pathetic propaganda. Or maybe you could do some research for me and let me know where the Mexicans are going to invest the money they saved on the Wall. That might be an interesting opportunity for both of us.

I work for WikiLeaks and Vladamir Putin  ;D

Democracy dies in darkness LOL. Of course none of those items in the Obama picture were true, right liberals?  ;)

Most of that is downright wrong; the rest is exaggerated to the extreme. All conjured up to create a false equivalence to the tsunami of lies coming out of the Infowars/Breitbart.
Go wind your neck in. At best you are a duped disingenuous right wing zealot; I cannot bring myself to tag you in print with the label you deserve.

omochain

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 18, 2019, 07:12:33 PM

And you keep indulging him ...... ignore him and he'll get bored

Gabe: that's good advice. I should have taken 😜

mrdeeds

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 18, 2019, 07:06:10 PM

I agree. Eamonnca1 should lay off referring to the president as Orange.

He's referring to his make-up and ronseal colour not his skin.

LeoMc

Combat 18 where 1 = A and 8 = H as in Adolph Hitler
1488 where 8 = H as in Heil Hitler
Dolph1 where 1 = A as in A Dolph,

You got to give it to the 4Chan crowd, they are nothing if not consistent.

References to Barrack Hussein Obama bring back the whiff of Foxy.

Dolph1

Quote from: LeoMc on February 19, 2019, 08:14:21 AM
Combat 18 where 1 = A and 8 = H as in Adolph Hitler
1488 where 8 = H as in Heil Hitler
Dolph1 where 1 = A as in A Dolph,

You got to give it to the 4Chan crowd, they are nothing if not consistent.

References to Barrack Hussein Obama bring back the whiff of Foxy.

Leo =  Leon Trotsky M = Mad C= Communist

We can all play that stupid game. Cop on.

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on February 18, 2019, 03:11:52 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 18, 2019, 02:02:32 PM
The issue I have is that anyone who even dared question Smolletts story was accused of participating in a modern day lynching by the beautiful people.

Think about it for a moment. 2 Donald Trump supporters roaming the streets of Chicago at 2 am on a night when it  was -20 degrees. They somehow just happened to have  a noose and a bottle of bleach when they happened to run into an actor that most people had never heard of, and recognized him as "that n1&&er f@bbot from Empire. ". When interviewed an hour or so later Smollett was still wearing the noose.

The whole thing was a joke

All sides get up in this shit. The right with their false flags and utter denial that anyone on their side is capable of violence or other acts borne out of bigotry (just think back a couple of months to the headtheball down in Florida shipping the letter bombs to Dem leaders the week before the election). The left with their do-not-dare-question anyone who claims to be a victim of such an act.

It would be nice if people would wait a minute for investigations to be conducted (or even started) by the authorities before piling on, from whatever perspective, with little information to go on.

But, this is the age of twitter and who can be more outraged. Then, 24 hours later, they've all moved to the next story.

I'd never heard of Smolletts before this either. If it is true it was a set-up by himself, his career is over. And he should face the full force of the law.

The media were so quick to jump on the story that was provided by Smollett himself. His description of the event and the people who did it allowed for immediate condemnation of President Trump and his supporters.

The damage from allegations cannot be undone. Smollett himself should come clean and apologise. If he is found guilty he should also do some jail time for perpetuating a supposed hate crime which he orchestrated himself. Each time there is a high profile case like this or like Tawana Brawley it damages the country.

I expect more reported MAGA related hate crimes escalating over the next two years and most of them will be bogus.

RedHand88

Bernie Sanders is officially throwing his hat in the ring again.

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on February 15, 2019, 11:56:41 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 15, 2019, 01:54:10 AM
J70-what do the locals in Queens think of Amazons decision

(I can't imagine the Union members are too happy with AOC and her cabal)

Apparently some of the unions supported it, some didn't. Construction guys obviously, while the likes of 32BJ (SEIU) wanted the jobs for the cleaners and security staff and so on.

Most people I know were happy Amazon were coming and are pissed off now they're not. Yeah, they were getting tax breaks, but they and their staff would have paid plenty too, while it would have meant plenty of business for the LIC area. On the other hand, it's already gentrifying like crazy, with expensive rentals and coops being built all along the waterfront and further in for the past five years or more, putting pressure on public infrastructure like schools and the subways, but the Amazon presence would surely have provided more funding to upgrade, despite the hysteria over the tax breaks. However, it's NYC - it's not some one-company town where the factory closed and shipped the jobs to Mexico.

Have to say I'm a little surprised at Amazon though. The polls were in their favour; DiBlasio and Cuomo all for the deal. Their hearts can't have been in it.

Morning Joe (Scaborough) goes after Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Wow.
Even Donnie Douche has a go at her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=832TWY5fU3o

The boys better get ready for a twitter storm of irate AOC fans.

Dolph1

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 19, 2019, 01:39:54 PM
Bernie Sanders is officially throwing his hat in the ring again.

At least Bernie is actually genuine about his position.
The rest of them are all copying his 2016 platform and might even out-left him.

This primary is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to hear Gillibrand speak off the cuff. Dumb as a bag of hammers.

whitey

I'm going to have to give this whole social media thing a break until after the election.

Already got into 2 spats in Facebook for having the audacity to question the positions of some of the Democratic candidates

3 predictions

Mueller will come up with very little on Trump (but the Dems will try and spin it)

Democratic primary will push many of their viable candidates further left than they are comfortable with

General election will be much tighter than many predict. I think Trump will lose, but not in a landslide

Talk to you all in November 2020