The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: full moon on June 12, 2022, 04:47:04 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 12, 2022, 03:44:53 PM
Who's that panelist on RTE with O'Rourke and Cavanagh?  A complete one trick pony. Hopeless

She's hard to listen to, RTE must have a gender quota in play .  Wouldn't be a fan of the two bucks alongside either.

They have such terrible punditry
Jesus Cavanagh has a excelled himself' well it wasn't a penalty until he put his 2 arms around him at the end' So therefore it was a penalty
Careful now

full moon

Quote from: joemamas on June 12, 2022, 04:50:59 PM
Who's that panelist on RTE with O'Rourke and Cavanagh?  A complete one trick pony. Hopeless

She's hard to listen to, RTE must have a gender quota in play .  Wouldn't be a fan of the two bucks alongside either.

Was thinking the same thing myself. Additionaly Sean Cavanagh comes across a bit smug for my liking.
He's always getting sly digs in Cavanagh

full moon

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 12, 2022, 04:51:08 PM

Jesus Cavanagh has a excelled himself' well it wasn't a penalty until he put his 2 arms around him at the end' So therefore it was a penalty
Yeah not sure what point he was trying for there.

Whole thing seems very forced and rushed even compared to BBC, Sky etc

Wildweasel74

Murphy legs have gone,

lenny

Quote from: full moon on June 12, 2022, 04:54:18 PM
Quote from: joemamas on June 12, 2022, 04:50:59 PM

Was thinking the same thing myself. Additionaly Sean Cavanagh comes across a bit smug for my liking.
He's always getting sly digs in Cavanagh

He's a dismal pundit. Has anyone here ever laughed at one of his attempted jokes. He tries them all the time too and he just isn't funny. Pathetic analysis from him also, he never adds anything insightful.

thewobbler

Continually kicking the ball into Murphy being marked by 4 men, is a novel tactic, although one that's doomed to failure .

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: full moon on June 12, 2022, 04:55:57 PM

Compared to BBC. Lol. They didn't show game

full moon

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 12, 2022, 05:34:40 PM

Are you drunk? Nobody said they did show the game

You seem to get very sensitive to comments on punditry judging by your posts in this thread.

Halfquarter

11All Star Awards and 4 All Ireland Winners medals and you don't know her, Jesus wept.

Wildweasel74

He's not called Dougal for nothing,

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: full moon on June 12, 2022, 05:44:28 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 12, 2022, 05:34:40 PM

Are you drunk? Nobody said they did show the game

You seem to get very sensitive to comments on punditry judging by your posts in this thread.

Big crowd oul weemin lol. Last time I checked RTÉ were putting games our free to the masses . British broadcasting corporation token few and sky busted your pocket to watch . Tg4 abú!

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Halfquarter on June 12, 2022, 05:47:42 PM

11All Star Awards and 4 All Ireland Winners medals and you don't know her, Jesus wept.
Nope. Never heard of her until now. Happy if I never have to look at or listen to her ever again
Careful now

Milltown Row2

Tbf there's no men on the ladies football games so I've no idea why we have them on the mens
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Well it's a bit like Joanne getting the presenter over Dara, I just asked at that time, why, was that stage  diversity and ladies under representation on all things from TV to politics was all time high.

imtommygunn

Tbf some of the men's football pundits are awful so there needs some change in there. Sean Cavanagh is awful. I didn't think Staunton was any worse than the men.