The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Exactly, sure if lads weren't complaining they'd have nothing to do.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: hardstation on August 24, 2014, 11:27:18 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 24, 2014, 11:24:36 PM
And what would you be doing if lads weren't complaining??

And no preview of Penn State v UCF either. Disgrace.

Zulu

Quote from: hardstation on August 24, 2014, 11:27:18 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 24, 2014, 11:24:36 PM
And what would you be doing if lads weren't complaining??

"Look at me, I spend so much time giving off about lads complaining that I never get time to complain myself".

Clap fcukin clap.

Idiot comment from the boards chief complainer. Are you employed to piss and moan about everything?

orangeman

Quote from: hardstation on August 24, 2014, 11:32:38 PM
Can American football go to a replay?

No. They get big enough money on the one day. I think they call it overtime for some strange reason.

Zulu

Good man, another daft comment. Not complaining is ball licking is it??? If you weren't moaning about something you'd have nothing to do. The game is in Limerick a half way point between the two counties boo hoo, it's good enough to hold a munster final so it's surely acceptable to hold an All Ireland semi final.

Zulu

Keep the shite talk coming, have you ever said anything positive I wonder?

Sidney

Quote from: Zulu on August 24, 2014, 11:45:30 PM
Good man, another daft comment. Not complaining is ball licking is it??? If you weren't moaning about something you'd have nothing to do. The game is in Limerick a half way point between the two counties boo hoo, it's good enough to hold a munster final so it's surely acceptable to hold an All Ireland semi final.
Munster hurling finals are bigger than All-Ireland football semi-finals.

Zulu

Syferus

Quote from: Zulu on August 24, 2014, 11:45:30 PM

To be fair, comparing the weakest provincial final and an AISF isn't like-for-like. Not as up in arms as some are at this prospect but still it's far from ideal. Even as a supporter when you climb the steps of Croke Park there's something special and unique about the place. It's such a part of the occasion at this stage. It won't be the same, and that's a shame and intriguing.

Zulu

It's a 50,000 capacity stadium that's good enough to hold a provincial final, surely that's ok to hold a replayed semi final? Granted, Croke Park is the best ground but if it can't be used then the GGs is a decent alternative. It's big enough and has a train and bus service so I can't understand why people are giving out.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Zulu on August 24, 2014, 11:57:19 PM
It's a 50,000 capacity stadium that's good enough to hold a provincial final, surely that's ok to hold a replayed semi final? Granted, Croke Park is the best ground but if it can't be used then the GGs is a decent alternative. It's big enough and has a train and bus service so I can't understand why people are giving out.

Limerick borders Kerry.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Zulu

Sidney

Quote from: Syferus on August 24, 2014, 11:52:22 PM

To be fair, comparing the weakest provincial final and an AISF isn't like-for-like. Not as up in arms as some are at this prospect but still it's far from ideal. Even as a supporter when you climb the steps of Croke Park there's something special and unique about the place. It's such a part of the occasion at this stage. It won't be the same, and that's a shame and intriguing.
Ii do believe he's referencing the strongest provincial final, which the Munster hurling final clearly is.

Sidney

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 25, 2014, 12:00:21 AM
Quote from: Zulu on August 24, 2014, 11:57:19 PM

Limerick borders Kerry.
The fact that Limerick borders Kerry will surely be worth a goal start for Kerry, obviously.

Zulu

It has been played there yes.