Quote from: Keyser soze on August 04, 2014, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: take_yer_points on August 04, 2014, 04:45:55 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 04, 2014, 04:41:10 PM
I genuinely don't understand why someone would go out of their way to:
a) rewind and pause the footage
b) take a picture of their telly
and
c) share the image on the internet

To highlight that some dirtbag took a piss in the middle of Croke park and it was caught on live television. What's so difficult to understand?

Here there's no need for that. These guys are over-hydrating for days in the lead up to a match and a combination of nerves and this, mean some of them need a pee urgently. They dont have the option of heading back into the changing rooms to take a leak. I've been in loads of huddles were this has happened and I'd say anyone who has played much has been too. Calling someone a dirtbag isnt on, im sure he had no idea the cameras were on him.

+1
If you've played the game, you've seen this happen.
Even if you haven't, falling over yourself to share the image is the behaviour of a 14 year old kid.
The player in question has to go back in to work tomorrow and he shouldn't have to deal with this nonsense.

So don't do it in front of thousands of people and numerous cameras broadcasting the event live on TV!

Keyser soze

Quote from: take_yer_points on August 04, 2014, 05:19:32 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 04, 2014, 05:15:48 PM
and

To highlight that some dirtbag took a piss in the middle of Croke park and it was caught on live television. What's so difficult to understand?

Here there's no need for that. These guys are over-hydrating for days in the lead up to a match and a combination of nerves and this, mean some of them need a pee urgently. They dont have the option of heading back into the changing rooms to take a leak. I've been in loads of huddles were this has happened and I'd say anyone who has played much has been too. Calling someone a dirtbag isnt on, im sure he had no idea the cameras were on him.

+1
Even if you haven't, falling over yourself to share the image is the behaviour of a 14 year old kid.
The player in question has to go back in to work tomorrow and he shouldn't have to deal with this nonsense.

So don't do it in front of thousands of people and numerous cameras broadcasting the event live on TV!

Have u ever been on a football pitch in your life? Doesn't look like it. Clown

J70

Quote from: Syferus on August 03, 2014, 06:32:45 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 03, 2014, 06:28:31 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 03, 2014, 05:00:38 PM
How is Martin Carney - a Man who lives in and played inter-county football for Mayo be used to co-commentate on this game. Biased beyond belief.

He does Donegal games regularly too.

But he secretly hates Donegal so that's ok.

He must have had very rough youth growing up in Ballyshannon and winning Ulster medals with the Donegal seniors if he hates us!

take_yer_points

Quote from: Keyser soze on August 04, 2014, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: take_yer_points on August 04, 2014, 05:19:32 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 04, 2014, 05:15:48 PM
and

+1

Have u ever been on a football pitch in your life? Doesn't look like it. Clown

I have - and I've never felt the need to piss on the pitch!! Clown

J70

Quote from: INDIANA on August 03, 2014, 10:23:48 PM
Quote from: Schkite on August 03, 2014, 10:17:41 PM
McHugh thinks O'Donoghue is better than Gooch!!

Gooch a two trick pony. I had to play it back again to see if he actually said it. I mean what a gobshite.

Further evidence of how Donegal think they re-invented Gaelic Football in 2012

The only "further evidence" I can see is that of your strange obsession and paranoia with Donegal (are you mates with some clueless morons from the northwest or something whom you consider to be representative of Donegal people as a whole?)! Christ knows what the semi-final thread will be like if we both win this Saturday!

tyroneman

Didn't bother watching the Sunday game as I caught the full matches earlier. What exactly did McHugh say? What was the context?

J70

and

There's more germs in the soil and on the boots of the players and officials than there would be in someone's piss.

Delete the photo.

Armaghgeddon

Syferus

It was on TV lads. No need to go losing your rag over the issue being highlighted. And yeah, it is a bit of an issue whether people like it or not.

J70

Quote from: Syferus on August 04, 2014, 05:54:41 PM
It was on TV lads. No need to go losing your rag over the issue being highlighted. And yeah, it is a bit of an issue whether people like it or not.

Why is it an issue?

A similar photo of a well-known Kerry player was highlighted some years back. No one considered it a big deal at all. I've seen it plenty of times myself in many years of playing junior soccer. I'm pretty positive it happens regular at intercounty level. Where are the players going to go, especially in summer weather when they have to drink up before a game?

Syferus

Quote from: J70 on August 04, 2014, 06:00:13 PM

Why is it an issue?

A similar photo of a well-known Kerry player was highlighted some years back. No one considered it a big deal at all. I've seen it plenty of times myself in many years of playing junior soccer. I'm pretty positive it happens regular at intercounty level. Where are the players going to go, especially in summer weather when they have to drink up before a game?

Then it shouldn't be a big issue either way. Some of the reaction here has been way OTT in the other direction, almost making out the lad pissing on the Croke Park pitch is some victim because someone saw him and posted a picture. He's not a villain or a victim.

take_yer_points

Quote from: J70 on August 04, 2014, 05:46:59 PM
and

There's more germs in the soil and on the boots of the players and officials than there would be in someone's piss.

Delete the photo.

Delete the photo? Wise up, it was live on TV. I've seen it done before in club matches as well and have pulled team mates up for doing it. It's rotten! This is the first time I've seen it done during a live inter county match

Jinxy

And yet thousands of other people saw it and chose to just get on with their lives.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

J70

Quote from: take_yer_points on August 04, 2014, 06:05:48 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 04, 2014, 05:46:59 PM
and

Delete the photo.

Delete the photo? Wise up, it was live on TV. I've seen it done before in club matches as well and have pulled team mates up for doing it. It's rotten! This is the first time I've seen it done during a live inter county match

I watched the game and didn't notice,  as did most people I'd say. You must have little to worry about.

J70

Quote from: Syferus on August 04, 2014, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 04, 2014, 06:00:13 PM

Why is it an issue?

Then it shouldn't be a big issue either way. Some of the reaction here has been way OTT in the other direction, almost making out the lad pissing on the Croke Park pitch is some victim because someone saw him and posted a picture. He's not a villain or a victim.

You don't think it's embarrassing for him?

How many lads here have pissed against a wall or a tree? f**king all of us,  and none of us would appreciate some eejit highlighting it for all the world to see.