Started by Farrandeelin, April 18, 2019, 04:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Danny's been guldering.

Daniel McCrossan MLA 🕊🇪🇺
@McCrossanMLA
·
12h
You've heard it loud and clear - in 2016 Naomi Long publicly stated that she accepted the result of the Referendum to leave the EU!

THE
@SDLPlive
IS THE ONLY TRUE EUROPEAN PARTY!

If people want a strong voice against Brexit, they must come out and Vote
@columeastwood
on Thurs

I sense from the SDLP establishment that they are really worried about Alliance getting the 3rd seat ahead of them.

Keyser soze

I had been sure that the third seat would remain unionist, but after watching Danny Kennedy last night you would wonder how anybody could vote or transfer to him he is so ineffectual. 

playwiththewind1st

He must be good....sure he was an Executive minister, after all.

smelmoth

He is not the worst of people and he isn't even the worst candidate but he looked utterly clueless last night. He gave the impression of being informed of his candidacy just as the production manager was counting down to the live broadcast

Franko

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 17, 2019, 11:50:26 AM
Danny's been guldering.

Daniel McCrossan MLA 🕊🇪🇺
@McCrossanMLA
·
12h
You've heard it loud and clear - in 2016 Naomi Long publicly stated that she accepted the result of the Referendum to leave the EU!

THE
@SDLPlive
IS THE ONLY TRUE EUROPEAN PARTY!

If people want a strong voice against Brexit, they must come out and Vote
@columeastwood
on Thurs

I sense from the SDLP establishment that they are really worried about Alliance getting the 3rd seat ahead of them.

A snivelling weasel if ever there was one.

The SDLP need to realise that characters like this do them more harm than good.

Never mind giving them a first preference vote, the odiousness of this particular character would even make me question giving the SDLP a transfer.

It's looking like Naomi 1 at this stage.

marty34

Quote from: smelmoth on May 16, 2019, 10:58:09 PM
Jim Allister is better at making his point than Kennedy (Danny that is), Dodds or Anderson. Admittedly his point is bloody stupid. Dodds is a lightweight. Kennedy looks bewildered and Anderson is the female embodiment of Cicero

You mention everybody but Long!!! After last night I wonder why?

They were all brutal - only winner was Mark C - he blew them out of the water!

smelmoth

Quote from: marty34 on May 17, 2019, 05:31:43 PM
Jim Allister is better at making his point than Kennedy (Danny that is), Dodds or Anderson. Admittedly his point is bloody stupid. Dodds is a lightweight. Kennedy looks bewildered and Anderson is the female embodiment of Cicero

Well wonder no longer. I didn't mention Long because at time of writing she had not spoke. Hope that clears things up for you

The winner in the debate was clearly Long.

I'm a fan of Carruthers but think the voting transfer question was misguided. None of the candidates were ever going to answer that question directly

marty34

Quote from: smelmoth on May 17, 2019, 05:53:57 PM
Quote from: marty34 on May 17, 2019, 05:31:43 PM

Well wonder no longer. I didn't mention Long because at time of writing she had not spoke. Hope that clears things up for you

The winner in the debate was clearly Long.

I'm a fan of Carruthers but think the voting transfer question was misguided. None of the candidates were ever going to answer that question directly

There was no winner - Mark C had the questions re: what they said before and then changed their minds.  It was a mess.  No debate at all, just a shouting match.

Milltown Row2

They were never going to do that, it was a loaded question and one that would lead to a party pact which would be used against them on the doorstep. Stupid quest and Mark knew why he asked it.

Long is head and shoulders above the crew assembled followed by Eastwood who put the DUP and Jim in their place when they said out was out he told them they've been looking to change the GFA since it was signed!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

screenexile

Jesus lads you couldn't make up this character if you tried... real life is destroying satire!!

https://twitter.com/dawnhfoster/status/1130427100966653952?s=21

Rossfan

That clown has been running around the last few years.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

Quote from: screenexile on May 20, 2019, 06:55:19 PM
Jesus lads you couldn't make up this character if you tried... real life is destroying satire!!

https://twitter.com/dawnhfoster/status/1130427100966653952?s=21

Surely that is made up lol.

trailer

There's some f**k pots who run for office.

Hound

Anyone know why Durkan wasn't on the RTÉ debate for Dublin euros last night?