17 year old found decapitated and dismembered in gangland feud

Started by Saffrongael, January 15, 2020, 09:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

There are supposed to be videos doing the rounds on social media.

I don't understand why anyone would want to watch them - horrendous stuff :(

Milltown Row2

We are getting close to the Television show The Running man!

Who'd have thought this would be seen as 'entertainment'
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aaron Boone

Expect arrests for this. When the Guards get their act together, they get the job done.

RedHand88

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 16, 2020, 08:22:06 PM

Had them sent to me earlier. Dark stuff.

Saffrongael

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 16, 2020, 08:44:49 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 16, 2020, 08:22:06 PM

Had them sent to me earlier. Dark stuff.

Think Gardai said earlier that none of the stuff circulating is of him
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

snoopdog

Quote from: Eire90 on January 16, 2020, 03:57:43 PM
The army should be sent into deal with these feckers
The Irish army haven't seen any action since saving private Ryan.

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/family-of-murdered-teenager-were-sent-video-purporting-to-show-killing-1.4142223

« Family members of murdered teenager Keane Mulready-Woods have been sent images and videos purporting to depict the boy's murder and dismemberment. »

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Keyser soze

Maybe criminalising possession and setting suitable deterrents eg large fines, prison time for second offence etc might be a way to combat this as going after the dealers obviously has not worked.

People talking about decriminalising drugs have not a baldy notion what they are on about, talking about decriminalising marijuana as if it is a benign drug and that doing so will help solve the drugs issue.

I have seen the outcomes of marijuana abuse in young people at first hand and it is frightening the effects  even short term use can have.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Keyser soze on January 17, 2020, 10:37:01 AM
Maybe criminalising possession and setting suitable deterrents eg large fines, prison time for second offence etc might be a way to combat this as going after the dealers obviously has not worked.

People talking about decriminalising drugs have not a baldy notion what they are on about, talking about decriminalising marijuana as if it is a benign drug and that doing so will help solve the drugs issue.

I have seen the outcomes of marijuana abuse in young people at first hand and it is frightening the effects  even short term use can have.

Attributable to zero deaths worldwide. It may...or may not have mental baggage for some people.

This is also not the drug at the centre of this particular death, in this topic.

oliverkelly

Couldnt disagree more the Army is full of drug dealers, Most of the dealers in Athlone are current soliders and even a few weeks ago a serving solider was questioned over a Gangland murder in Dublin.

Keyser soze

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on January 17, 2020, 10:40:59 AM

Attributable to zero deaths worldwide. It may...or may not have mental baggage for some people.

This is also not the drug at the centre of this particular death, in this topic.

See the bit above about people not having a baldy notion about what they are on about.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Keyser soze on January 17, 2020, 10:56:09 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on January 17, 2020, 10:40:59 AM

See the bit above about people not having a baldy notion about what they are on about.

Again, the death of the young fella is about a cocaine gang war. If your going to talk about other drugs fine, but at least keep it in the same ball park. Your not even comparing like for like.

Something about a baldy notion alright.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Orior on January 17, 2020, 09:38:53 AM
Was the victim a 'lovable rogue'?
A strange question given that I wouldn't be too sure that many on the Board would have known him personally. From media and other reports about his activities it would appear to be difficult for anyone other than his family to attach the adjective 'loveable' to his description.
Careful now

Rudi

Quote from: oliverkelly on January 17, 2020, 10:41:53 AM

Couldnt disagree more the Army is full of drug dealers, Most of the dealers in Athlone are current soliders and even a few weeks ago a serving solider was questioned over a Gangland murder in Dublin.

If true that's even more shocking than the  topic of this thread. If true said state employees should be court marshalled, sent to prison and never receive a penny in welfare from this state. This country is rotten.