Euro 2024

Started by statto, Today at 08:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

statto

Always good to have a tournament on in the summer for a few weeks.England pre tournament favourites but think they have issues at centre half and left back which will winder their progress.Germans on home soil and France should be difficult to beat.

lurganblue

Quote from: statto on Today at 08:02:05 AMAlways good to have a tournament on in the summer for a few weeks.England pre tournament favourites but think they have issues at centre half and left back which will winder their progress.Germans on home soil and France should be difficult to beat.

I looked at that England squad annouced yesterday and I just thought, I dont see the favourites tag here.  Yes they have some very talented players in the likes of Kane, Foden, Bellingham and even Rice but we all know that they will be set up poorly for a start.  Foden has been Pl player of the year playing in the 10. Bellingham has been playing 10 too. What does Southgate do there... foden to the wing or Bellingham back to being an 8.

Their defence looks poor and will struggle against good attacking units. France would surely be ahead of them.

Very interested to see how Germany go.

RedHand88

Has Foden not been playing on the left wing? De Bruyne is their 10.

lurganblue

Quote from: RedHand88 on Today at 08:54:32 AMHas Foden not been playing on the left wing? De Bruyne is their 10.

Not when kdb was out for long periods.