Connacht Senior Championship 2018

Started by Rossfan, May 02, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

on the sideline

What time is throw in and what station is it on? Thanks

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tubberman

Galway have strong breeze behind them here and not using it. could be in big trouble. Walsh unimpressive apart from Mayo matches!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

JoG2

Quote from: Tubberman on June 17, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
Galway have strong breeze behind them here and not using it. could be in big trouble. Walsh unimpressive apart from Mayo matches!

Only man doing ought for Galway

Tubberman

Quote from: JoG2 on June 17, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I meant the manager :D
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

JoG2

Quote from: Tubberman on June 17, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on June 17, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I meant the manager :D

I wondered as I typed tbh!

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

0-05 with the wind for Galway in the first half!  Galway seem content on defending being three points in arrears

joemamas

I know it is only halftime but you wonder wtf is Kevin Walsh doing tactically.  Shambles

I have good forwards, I have a very strong wind and ah sure let's play with 12 back behind the Ball.

Roscommon to their credit are playing very well and deserving of their lead.

Syferus

CumminsCiderLarry

Glad to be proven wrong. Congratulations Roscommon. Diarmuid Murtagh and Enda Smith have been immense. 3 Connacht final defeats for Kevin Walsh.

armaghniac

Galway haven't quite managed the blanket in the summertime.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mano

trileacman

Quote from: joemamas on June 17, 2018, 04:42:27 PM
I know it is only halftime but you wonder wtf is Kevin Walsh doing tactically.  Shambles

I have good forwards, I have a very strong wind and ah sure let's play with 12 back behind the Ball.

Roscommon to their credit are playing very well and deserving of their lead.

Roscommon have 13 behind the ball on several occasions in that half as Marty pointed out. Their big problem is that Galway are not settled or composed inside and they're not marking tight enough in defence. Tactically there's no great difference in the two sides. Ros are finishing more clinically and making the right decisions on the ball.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014