Arnie terminates marriage

Started by whiskeysteve, May 10, 2011, 03:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiskeysteve

Unleash the puns...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13343348

Arnold Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver separate
Mr Schwarzenegger and Ms Shriver have been married for 25 years Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife Maria Shriver have said they are separating after 25 years of marriage.

"After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion and prayer, we came to this decision," the two said in a statement.

They said they were working on the future of their relationship while living apart and would also continue to parent their four children together.

They did not provide further details.

"This has been a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us," Mr Schwarzenegger and Ms Shriver said in the statement issued by Mr Schwarzenegger's spokesman.

Mr Schwarzenegger finished a seven-year run as California governor in January.

Ms Shriver, a member of the Kennedy dynasty, left her job as a TV reporter when her husband was elected.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Shamrock Shore

Considda dat a deevoce

(Total Recall)

AZOffaly

Ah, that's sad. Still, I'd say he'll be back.

HiMucker

Asta la vista, Baby!!

The puns will just be too easy on this one

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 10, 2011, 03:10:18 PM
Ah, that's sad. Still, I'd say he'll be back.

83 views. 3 posts. everyone came on to do this one. me included :-[

Puckoon

In a heated argument she said "I suppose you'll want the house"?

He said "I need your clothes, boots and your motorcycle"

ziggysego

Nothing to do with Arnie's marriage, but still a very strange of his.

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."
Testing Accessibility

AZOffaly

Or maybe he woke up one morning and went

'Hey!!! You're *NOT* Sarah Connor'

paco

The rumours are unconfirmed that the divorce followed an arguement between the two after Arnie, for some reason covered in mud, told his wife that she was "one ugly motherfucker".

Blowitupref

Has he become the running man?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Tony Baloney

It certainly is the End of Days for their marriage. I hope their children don't become Collateral Damage. Although him and the missus part on good terms he may end up getting a Raw Deal in the divorce courts and will want to Eraser from his memory.

I think I'll stop now...

HiMucker

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 10, 2011, 05:27:42 PM
It certainly is the End of Days for their marriage. I hope their children don't become Collateral Damage. Although him and the missus part on good terms he may end up getting a Raw Deal in the divorce courts and will want to Eraser from his memory.

I think I'll stop now...
I heard it was largely down to her contiuning to wear underwear, Arnie ah,.... wanted her to go Commando! :-X

Kerry Mike

Arnie is getting the kids, he has the Kindergarden experience though he may have a problem with the Twins !

Heard he was caught with Red Sonja in a bit of Red Heat

jaysus but he had some muck films, the Californians have alot to answer for
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Blowitupref

Maybe she wanted Twins but seriously when is Judgment Day on this marriage? he's still the Last Action Hero with many of his fans & you can't blame him for wanting to Eraser her.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Hardy