Student Days

Started by STREET FIGHTER, May 09, 2021, 10:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

Wildwood - great memories.
There are times when I think back to drinking the skull of myself in Belfast or Wildwood wasn't the right thing to do. Maybe I could have worked harder at college or done better at sports.
Over 20 years later, settled and with kids I'm glad I did it when I did as I wouldn't be physically able to do it now nor would it be fair on the wife n kids.
Some people say school is the best days of your life, I think it was uni, Wildwood etc and everything it entailed. Great memories

tbrick18

Quote from: tyrone08 on May 11, 2021, 09:22:49 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on May 11, 2021, 07:31:27 PM
That happened me in Laverys. Too much to drink the first night apparently even though I was only in the queue and I had had maybe 2 beers then that was me barred for what seemed like the whole of first year.

[Edit] Actually he checked my id then said I'd too much to drink. Always wondered was it a religious thing.

Same thing happen to me in a different bar. I walked up to the bouncer sober as and he asked for my Id. I show it to him and he says naw not tonight. I walked away laughing at the set of him thinking he was some hardman

It was probably because you were from Tyrone  :P :P ;D

STREET FIGHTER

Got turned away from the Bot one night.....must have been the young face...

Made my way into the Jurassic Park (Welly Park) to keep the rip going.....slipped in the front door and up to the bar.... in the hope of somehow getting back in the Bot eventually....

Anyway....it lived up to its name and I fell in with a absolute Milf from Downpatrick who was twice my age.....

What a night........will spare the details.....although when I woke up in the am there was 3 more of them watching morning tv in the room with us both....awkward......"can you pass me my jeans over please"?.....as I moved to the door.....

I often reminisce......and wonder how she looks now at the approximate age of 60 at this stage.......absolutely deadly in my mind anyway 👌🏻👌🏻

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on May 12, 2021, 09:04:36 PM

Made my way into the Jurassic Park (Welly Park) to keep the rip going.....slipped in the front door and up to the bar.... in the hope of somehow getting back in the Bot eventually....

Anyway....it lived up to its name and I fell in with an absolute Milf from Downpatrick who was twice my age.....

What a night........will spare the details.....although when I woke up in the am there was 3 more of them watching morning tv in the room with us both....awkward......"can you pass me my jeans over please"?.....as I moved to the door.....

I often reminisce......and wonder how she looks now at the approximate age of 60 at this stage.......absolutely deadly in my mind anyway 👌🏻👌🏻

tyrone08

Quote from: tbrick18 on May 12, 2021, 04:12:47 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on May 11, 2021, 09:22:49 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on May 11, 2021, 07:31:27 PM
That happened me in Laverys. Too much to drink the first night apparently even though I was only in the queue and I had had maybe 2 beers then that was me barred for what seemed like the whole of first year.

[Edit] Actually he checked my id then said I'd too much to drink. Always wondered was it a religious thing.

Same thing happen to me in a different bar. I walked up to the bouncer sober as and he asked for my Id. I show it to him and he says naw not tonight. I walked away laughing at the set of him thinking he was some hardman

It was probably because you were from Tyrone  :P :P ;D
😂 That's probably true.

tiempo

Anyway....it lived up to its name and I fell in with a absolute Milf from Downpatrick who was twice my age.....

Did ye do er up the shitter?

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: tiempo on May 12, 2021, 09:43:04 PM

Na....she wasn't a Muck Savage lad.....

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on May 12, 2021, 09:56:43 PM
Quote from: tiempo on May 12, 2021, 09:43:04 PM

Na....she wasn't a Muck Savage lad.....

This thread is heading in the muck savage direction
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

quit yo jibbajabba

This is what we came for

*pulls up seat*

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 12, 2021, 10:57:52 PM
This is what we came for

*pulls up seat*

More than happy to let street fighter take the floor from here.

John Egans left boot

Jesus lads we played a Sigerson up there around 2006/7, beat on the Friday beers etc went to some place down the road, Botantics I think, some jersey huggers hanging about. Sun beds must have been closed it was like my big fat gipsy wedding some pulling and dragging in there, Jesus joe mc Quillian would have been whistle happy about thon place