The Official Tennis Thread

Started by Doogie Browser, January 26, 2010, 11:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: Forever Green on September 11, 2012, 12:10:26 PM
Andy Murray is one dour looking b**tard. I feel sorry for his lovely looking women

That is not fair. Have you ever seen how dour some soccer players are? Why dont you have a go at them?

On the court, Andy is focussed. Off the court it is different.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on September 11, 2012, 08:05:47 PM
Murray's bill that night:

He did alright there. That is a light bill for 30 people. Mustn't have been many other Jocks in the party.

rodney trotter

Quote from: Forever Green on September 11, 2012, 12:10:26 PM
Andy Murray is one dour looking b**tard. I feel sorry for his lovely looking women

The Scottish are dour people in general though. Alex ferguson, much as I like Utd, Fergie is dour.
Paul Lawrie - Golfer. Stephen Hendry - Snooker. Chris Paterson - Rugby, and Charlie Adam who tried to play for Liverpool.

At least Murray could get past the semi final stage in a tournament, unlike Timothy Henman.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 11, 2012, 08:39:18 PM
Quote from: ONeill on September 11, 2012, 08:05:47 PM
Murray's bill that night:

He did alright there. That is a light bill for 30 people. Mustn't have been many other Jocks in the party.

I read that the lemon soda was all Murray had.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

I think the 17 zesty martinis were Fergie's.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Tony Baloney

Orior

I see our adopted Irish girl Caroline Wozniacki didnt make it to the Quarterfinals :-(

AQMP

Quote from: Orior on January 21, 2013, 01:23:51 PM
I see our adopted Irish girl Caroline Wozniacki didnt make it to the Quarterfinals :-(

Now that she's lost she's British. ;)

Orior

Quote from: AQMP on January 21, 2013, 01:38:26 PM
Quote from: Orior on January 21, 2013, 01:23:51 PM

Now that she's lost she's British. ;)

lol

AQMP

Murray beats Federer in 5 sets.

Orior

Milltown Row2

Was a cracking display by Murray, will be up against it on Sunday. Will he be a Brit or a Scot come Sunday afternoon? No doubt Steven Watson will be there ready to throw him an Ulster fleg!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

Murray is doing well at the minute but it seems that his recent run of succes would have a lot to do with the state of mens tennis at the minute.  Its been a long number of years since there has been as few top, top players who are really challenging for titles.  At the minute you really only have Federer who has been on the slide the past few years and Djokovic to compete with to win the majors.  Nadal has been out for so long that it is doubtful if he will come back as good as he was, he will probably suffer a similar fate to Lleyton Hewitt in that the way they both played the game ultimately causes several serious enough injuries which reduce the atheltic ability they require to play such an intense style.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'