Ballybraddan Cartoon

Started by Eoghan Mag, April 22, 2009, 11:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eoghan Mag

I'm only putting this subject in here because its the first time I've seen a cartoon series based on hurling. I saw it for the first time yesterday and I was splitting my sides laughing at some of the jokes. The poor old bainisteoir has letters missing from the back of his shirt so it spells BANTOR. Then you have all the in school sheeganans going on not to mention the other teams they will have to play. Add to the fact that they have not won a championship for 60 years. I don't really get where the accents are meant to be from but at a guess I'd say possibly Tipperary.

Lecale2

EddieMerx

EddieMerx

Oh it's a kids tv show! Showing my age as I thought it was a cartoon in a newspaper :-[

Eoghan Mag

It will be interesting to see what the puc fáda game on the site is like. If its anything like the game where you fly the paper areoplane out the office window it will be highly addicitive.

EddieMerx

Oh jebus that paper airplane game, I wasted a full afternoon on that

Eoghan Mag

Only one afernoon?!! I had my computer taken over by a bevvy of kids wanting to fly the eitleán and couldn't get at it for days on end.

corcaioch

Quote from: Eoghan Mag on April 22, 2009, 11:06:05 PM
I'm only putting this subject in here because its the first time I've seen a cartoon series based on hurling. I saw it for the first time yesterday and I was splitting my sides laughing at some of the jokes. The poor old bainisteoir has letters missing from the back of his shirt so it spells BANTOR. Then you have all the in school sheeganans going on not to mention the other teams they will have to play. Add to the fact that they have not won a championship for 60 years. I don't really get where the accents are meant to be from but at a guess I'd say possibly Tipperary.

I found Episode 10 of Ballybraddan here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFN9H1vc8k8

....Bantor ;D