Andy Murray beaten in Australian Open

Started by Minder, January 14, 2008, 11:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

I don't mind Andy so much. Anyone but Henman ;)
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Quote from: ziggysego on January 14, 2008, 11:42:27 AM
I don't mind Andy so much. Anyone but Henman ;)

Opposite for me,at least when Henman was beaten he took it with good grace, the problem with Henman was his supporters. Murray usually develops a sore wrist/ankle/leg/arm whenever he is about to be beaten.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

True enough I guess.

I go by what Frankie Boyle says.

He hopes that Murray will win Wimbledon. Why? Because it would piss the English off, because the Scottish couldn't give a flying f**k about tennis.  :D
Testing Accessibility

blast05

Quotebecause the Scottish couldn't give a flying f**k about tennis

More to the point, who here really gives a flying f**k about the success or failure of a British tennis player.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Orior

That's a pity.

Recently Murray seems to have had the scottish nationalist sentiments either suppressed or removed. Someone's got to him!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Abble

agree entirely minder when you say "Murray usually develops a sore wrist/ankle/leg/arm whenever he is about to be beaten"

i don't think there is bigger moaner/whinger in any other sport in any other place in the world ! he has to be the most aggravating/unsporting/'ungentlemany' fart to have to play against

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

He was British before Christmas, now back down to being Scottish again!
Henman hill is now going to be called Murray mound!  ::)
Tbc....

nrico2006

QuoteOpposite for me,at least when Henman was beaten he took it with good grace, the problem with Henman was his supporters. Murray usually develops a sore wrist/ankle/leg/arm whenever he is about to be beaten.

True, although he continues to wear the electonic tag around his ankle.  I remember last year when he went 5 sets with Nalbandian at Wimbledon they moaned about how his fitness was how he got beat - but how does an 18/19 year old have fitness issues against a far older man - plus his mothers  a sour looking attention seeker!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'