The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Could be the end for Crouch. He must be seriously pissed off with that shit.

GalwayBayBoy

Well that's done and dusted for another year.

I love Rafa but he is far too conservative to win a league title in England. One up front at home to Wigan? That said the team picked should have been good enough to win the game anyway.

The Real Laoislad

Listening to a radio phone in show on that station Gab Hurl was talking about..
One irate scouser phones in and says Benitez has lost his marbles and has spent €50million on donkeys..
Has a point hasn't he
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Who can we buy that might change things?

Anelka anyone?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

The Real Laoislad

According to the radio phone in this is the first time ever Wigan have taken a point off any of the Top 4 teams  :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

I actually think its a creative midfielder we need as opposed to another striker. You can say what you want about Gerrard but he wont pick a killer pass to win a tight game. That is it for another year though and im not sure we are any closer, Benitez will be gone in the summer i would think.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Square Ball

do you think he will get much money in the window? Anelka is apparently in discussion with two clubs with Chelsea one of them.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on January 02, 2008, 10:15:24 PM
do you think he will get much money in the window? Anelka is apparently in discussion with two clubs with Chelsea one of them.

I doubt Anelka would go back to Liverpool not after the way he was treated the last time...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

Quote from: Square Ball on January 02, 2008, 10:15:24 PM

I dont think they will give him silly money as i dont believe Hicks and Gillette see Benitez as the long term answer. In any case you cant usually get the kind of blue chip players we need in January window.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

That was some hash of an attempted clearance from Gerrard for Brambles goal. Finnan would have been a great asset for the Armagh team in last few years, everytime he gets the ball he flights an aimless diagonal ball to the far side of penalty box.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Norf Tyrone

Wayne Bridge being touted as on his way to Anfield.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 03, 2008, 02:13:12 AM
Wayne Bridge being touted as on his way to Anfield.

That's all we need. Another average player.