The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on March 12, 2018, 06:07:33 PM
Class and Dignity FC

everytime

This guys the Everton equivalent of St Galls, but hes always a laugh, let him ramble for a bit.
After being quite vocal round the start of the season hes been quieter of late and seems these days to concentrate on his team winning community awards, rather than, you know, football  ;D ;D

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 12, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
Class and Dignity FC

everytime

This guys the Everton equivalent of St Galls, but hes always a laugh, let him ramble for a bit.
After being quite vocal round the start of the season hes been quieter of late and seems these days to concentrate on his team winning community awards, rather than, you know, football  ;D ;D
I presume he means Liverpool in the above post.
What Carragher did,as bad as it was, has absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool Football Club.
Carragher is employed by Sky Sports and it's up to them to deal with their employee not Liverpool Football Club.
Unlike say Rooney who was an employee of Everton Football Club when he was caught drink driving while he took some young wan home while his pregnant wife was away on holidays with his kids. That was a matter for Everton Football Club to deal with.

laoislad

And sure Carragher is an Everton fan anyways   ;D

seafoid

The other thing Carra could have done was empty the contents of a nostril in the direction of the other car.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

lenny

Quote from: TabClear on March 12, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
Quote from: Boycey on March 12, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
They've just hauled him out on Sky News and some woman presenter has nearly made him grovel...

I felt sorry for him.

I think this is his "sackcloth and ashes" moment. Probably means he will keep his job longterm

I can see him getting sacked. If there's a spitting incident in a match how's he going to be in a position to condemn it?

Milltown Row2

The mans got form when driving, been done for road rage so this seems to be a common practice, probably needs to get some help on anger issues.

He'll be fine after that.... unless fans now actively harass him when he's driving from now on, just to get a reaction!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Quote from: laoislad on March 12, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 12, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
Class and Dignity FC

everytime

I presume he means Liverpool in the above post.
What Carragher did,as bad as it was, has absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool Football Club.
Carragher is employed by Sky Sports and it's up to them to deal with their employee not Liverpool Football Club.
Unlike say Rooney who was an employee of Everton Football Club when he was caught drink driving while he took some young wan home while his pregnant wife was away on holidays with his kids. That was a matter for Everton Football Club to deal with.

What about Firmino's drink driving then? Or have you forgotten about him due to his anonymous performance on Saturday?

stew

Class and Dignity FC

everytime

He is not a Liverpool employee anymore, this incident has as much to do with Liverpool Fc as it does with a pair of track suit bottoms.

Repugnant act, first time he has done it, suspension, fine, apology move on, if it happens again lifetime ban. simples.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Windmill abu

There were no second chances for Rodney Marsh or Eric Bristow when working for Sky, so I can't see Jamie Carragher being treated any differently.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

manfromdelmonte

Munich chants again outside old trafford

always the victims fc.

laoislad

quit yo jibbajabba is right. You're as big a weirdo as Stgalls.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Windmill abu on March 13, 2018, 02:22:30 AM
There were no second chances for Rodney Marsh or Eric Bristow when working for Sky, so I can't see Jamie Carragher being treated any differently.

Kirsty Gallagher.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Boycey on March 12, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
They've just hauled him out on Sky News and some woman presenter has nearly made him grovel...

I felt sorry for him.

I wish they gave some of our politicians the same sort of grilling.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either