Spacey Unmasked

Started by Capt Pat, May 07, 2024, 11:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Did anybody see the Spacey unmasked programme on channel 4 tonight? I didn't see it as my attention was taken up by the Champons League and Eurovision and Spacey unmasked on all at the same time.

I just caught the end of it on channel 4 + 1. While Spacey was cleared of a lot of the charges against him. He did end up having to fork out 30 million dollars to the makers of house of cards.

tiempo

Incredible actor, House of Cards was one hell of a show before he was dropped, if you've seen his follow on Christmas social media postings in the style of Frank Underwood he sure comes across as one weird fish. Seems more than likely a few skeletons in the closet. The Epstein / Prince Andrew thing was the tip of the iceberg in terms of trafficking, pimps, assault and rape in that upper echelon I would imagine. How that rancid f**k Andrew has gotten off highlights the stitch up every bit as much as the ongoing genocide in Gaza, 2 cheeks of the same arse as they say

johnnycool

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 07, 2024, 11:30:27 PMDid anybody see the Spacey unmasked programme on channel 4 tonight? I didn't see it as my attention was taken up by the Champons League and Eurovision and Spacey unmasked on all at the same time.

I just caught the end of it on channel 4 + 1. While Spacey was cleared of a lot of the charges against him. He did end up having to fork out 30 million dollars to the makers of house of cards.

I watch a good part of the first episode and he is certainly portrayed as a predatory sex pest who used the potential of a breakthrough in Holywood to ensnare young male actors, no different to Weinstein in lots of ways.

Cracking one off in a cinema to the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan is just weird on so many levels all the same.