OWC intimidation continues, Donagh joins the hitlist and Sickboy goes nuclear

Started by Donagh, September 09, 2008, 02:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

What is all this about? just want the nuts and bolts story not the long version
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

nifan

tony made a "joke" about the ni fans who got a kicking.
One of the fathers of a guy who got a kicking got upset and posted on owc that he had tried to contact tony at his place of work to question him about this, and was thinking of going to see if tony would say the same to the son who had received the kicking.
In doing so he mentioned where tony worked (fairly common knowledge in fairness) and also posted the phone number.

Minder

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 09, 2008, 03:55:30 PM
What is all this about? just want the nuts and bolts story not the long version

I havent time to give you the "long version" Onion Bag, unless you are a lapdancer, so ..................

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

his holiness nb

Disgraceful stuff on OWC, was it removed quickly? Is it still there?
Nasty dangerous bastards.

I remember them boasting on there about turning up at Tonys work place to confront him before.

Perhaps SammyG can log in and comment on the details being shown on OWC?
He is a mod there and member here.

Surely the details were removed immediately and the offender banned? If not serious questions must be asked.
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

mac went to tonys work when he was in the area. Tony and him had a bit of a love in where tony announced he would be stopping his attacks on owc/ ni fans.
Didnt last long.

The details posted are no more than is possible to find via google in 10 seconds so i dont think tony has much more to worry about than he did yesterday.

Puckoon

Quote from: An Fear Rua on September 09, 2008, 03:30:50 PM
I hear it went something like "We're not Brazil we're Northe.......fcuk me jaws broke!"

Im sure they would have an interesting time proving that the above was a sectarian comment.

Someone post this joke that Tony is reported to have said - surely that attempt above doesnt pass for humour?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Puckoon on September 09, 2008, 04:14:16 PM
I hear it went something like "We're not Brazil we're Northe.......fcuk me jaws broke!"

Im sure they would have an interesting time proving that the above was a sectarian comment.

Someone post this joke that Tony is reported to have said - surely that attempt above doesnt pass for humour?

Puck weither you find Tonys attempt at humour funny or not, it does not rate the response received on OWC, all it takes is one head-the-ball over on that site (or anybody in Portydown!) to take it upon themselves to "respond"!

Quote from: nifan on September 09, 2008, 03:59:15 PM
In doing so he mentioned where tony worked (fairly common knowledge in fairness) and also posted the phone number.

Nifan, thats not an excuse, I had no idea where Tony worked, and even if it was common enough knowledge, it still should not have been posted.
Tbc....

The Gs Man

Don't bother going to his workplace.  Just hang around outside McDonalds.  He's sure to call in.
Keep 'er lit

nifan

I agree GDA, i simply mean that anyone who had wanted to find tony could have done so easily enough. In his previous job he often made reference to it on here for example.

I disagree with people posting details in such a manner

peoples real names have been posted on here and OWC from time to time by others than the poster themselves, which again i disagree with

stew

tony made a "joke" about the ni fans who got a kicking.
One of the fathers of a guy who got a kicking got upset and posted on owc that he had tried to contact tony at his place of work to question him about this, and was thinking of going to see if tony would say the same to the son who had received the kicking.

Nifan. I thought Tony's comment tasteless but it certainly was not sectarian imo.

It does not matter if some know where Tony works, they didnt need to post the address with the phone number either.

They have been trying to intimidate him for years and they dont seem smart enough to realize that they are just playing into his hands. All they are doing is turning people who don't care one way or another about Northern Ireland into OWC haters. I have heard that from two people on here since the start of this thread.

That website can be poison at times, these men need to check themselves, they are going too far.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

his holiness nb

OWC were way out of order when they turned up at Tonys work place, it was a disgrace and they were lucky Tony took it in good spirits and didnt cause a fuss.

To allow his personal details to be shown, irrelevant of how you may find them on google, is again a disgrace. This is not how a self respecting internet forum works.
It only takes one nasty bastard (theres plenty on owc) to act on the details he got on OWC and we have a major incident.

Tony is an idiot, he spouts some amount of shite, but this should not be seen as an excuse for OWC behaving in this way.
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

OWC didnt turn up, mac, and individual, did.

Tony did i believe post some personal details of mac up, before this, though it may have just been his real name.

full back

nifan, while I can see you point of view, there is no sense in making a point then say but, but, but

They posted personal details of Fearon, there can be no defence
OWC are allowing their forum to be used to spread personal details about a person & indeed attempt to get someone to 'challenge' Fearon

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on September 09, 2008, 04:37:16 PM
OWC didnt turn up, mac, and individual, did.

How does a website "turn up"? Mac turned up on behalf of OWC Nifan. This cant be denied.
Ask me holy bollix

Puckoon

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 09, 2008, 04:21:49 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on September 09, 2008, 04:14:16 PM

Puck weither you find Tonys attempt at humour funny or not, it does not rate the response received on OWC, all it takes is one head-the-ball over on that site (or anybody in Portydown!) to take it upon themselves to "respond"!

Nifan, thats not an excuse, I had no idea where Tony worked, and even if it was common enough knowledge, it still should not have been posted.

Absolutely GDA - there is no excuse for that material being posted on there. None whatsoever.

However, this hullaballoo would not surround an individual with wiser counsel who held a lower key persona. He is a menace to himself, and quite happily seems to enjoy his self generated spotllight.