No
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Maiden1

There are no proofs, only opinions.

ludermor

lads have anyone go the BBC live link i cant find it on the website

The Corporal

Bolt just tore up the ground beneath him! What a run!

Minder

Quote from: MayoMan on August 20, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 20, 2008, 03:27:28 PM
Quote from: MayoMan on August 20, 2008, 03:24:42 PM
Thanks bolt for €120 Absolute legeng lets hear what Johnson has to say... This is BRILLIANT

Did Johnson say something disparaging about Bolt?

He hust kept saying that the record wouldn't be broken during this Olympics.... Unreal, that was something else......

In fariness he said he would break it maybe not this year though as he sometimes has problems taking the bend because of his size, obviously he took the bend grand today ! Johnson predicted Bolt would run 9.69 in 100m final and thats what he ran !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

MayoMan

Quote from: Minder on August 20, 2008, 03:39:30 PM
Quote from: MayoMan on August 20, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 20, 2008, 03:27:28 PM
Quote from: MayoMan on August 20, 2008, 03:24:42 PM
Thanks bolt for €120 Absolute legeng lets hear what Johnson has to say... This is BRILLIANT

Did Johnson say something disparaging about Bolt?

He hust kept saying that the record wouldn't be broken during this Olympics.... Unreal, that was something else......

In fariness he said he would break it maybe not this year though as he sometimes has problems taking the bend because of his size, obviously he took the bend grand today ! Johnson predicted Bolt would run 9.69 in 100m final and thats what he ran !

He said Bolt would not break his record this games............

wherefromreferee?

Looking foward to Gabby Logan dribbling over this already.  What was the WR before he posted 19.30?
In your Endo!

screenexile

I think Johnson is a complete legend of the sport as well and he's a very good commentator who knows his stuff about track and field!

Maiden1

Is it on youtube or anything yet?
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Longshanks

Its defo on the BBC site to watch although I don't think it works on all computers as people in my work cant get it and yet I can ??? ???

He totally blew the field away just after the bend, and really went for it til the end, he obviously wanted that record, I guess Johnson just thought he was too young to break the record yet but he had already said he expected it to be broken but he has just progressed so quickly..

nrico2006

QuoteI think Johnson's 96 run was the greatest sprinting performance of all time, and that record will outlive this decade at a minimum. Bolt does look like he has the attributes to challenge it over his career, but not just yet.

Oops!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

MayoMan

Right fess up boys, who were the 11 no votes and 10 yes.........   :)

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Longshanks

I was always thinking yes but didnt wanna vote, I don't like the system 8)