Clay Bird Shooting

Started by cavan4ever, July 03, 2007, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavan4ever

Anyone know of anywhere to do this or if it's any good i have to organise a Stag and not sure what to do.

the Deel Rover

i do a bit of clay bird shooting Cavan4ever but i'm a member of a gun club.it's not everyones cup of tea and you wouldn't want a few pints on board, where do you intend going for the stag? 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

cavan4ever

Well there would be no drink b4 it anyway, aw not sure what to do really

AZOffaly

What about Paint Balling or something like that? That's good craic, and you get to shoot people rather than poor inoffensive clay discs. (Who don't look anything like Pigeons) :D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Place in Monaghan does it.
Tbc....

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 03, 2007, 03:25:46 PM
i do a bit of clay bird shooting Cavan4ever but i'm a member of a gun club.it's not everyones cup of tea and you wouldn't want a few pints on board, where do you intend going for the stag? 

jesus christ, as if he was going to take the lads on an all day bender before it!

''ah, thats the last of the vodka lads- get the guns out there for a bit of craic''

it would be a memorable stag all the same!!

paintballing in Monaghan- ESCAREMOUCHE. Great craic.

cavan4ever

Is there a web link or phone number for it? where abouts in monaghan is it anway?

Lecale2

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on July 03, 2007, 03:49:21 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 03, 2007, 03:25:46 PM

jesus christ, as if he was going to take the lads on an all day bender before it!

''ah, thats the last of the vodka lads- get the guns out there for a bit of craic''

it would be a memorable stag all the same!!

paintballing in Monaghan- ESCAREMOUCHE. Great craic.

tongue in cheek slim  ;) ;) ;),
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001