Hamburg

Started by Harold Disgracey, June 29, 2007, 04:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

I'm heading to Hamburg for a stag weekend at the end of August.

Has anyone been there or know of any Irish bars that might show the hurling final?

Anywhere in particular I should go, apart from the obvious.

Orior

Yes, stay away from the obvious, and just ask directions for a bar called "The Reaper Ban"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

GweylTah

There is an excellent lesbian and gay scene in Hamburg, too, probably the best lesbian one in continental Europe.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Had my Stag do in Hamburg last October, excellent spot, got a St Pauli match in as well.
Go to the Jolly Roger bar its fantastic.
Think the main Irish bar is called the Thomas Reade, should show the Hurling as well.
Tbc....

illdecide

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on June 29, 2007, 04:35:38 PM
I'm heading to Hamburg for a stag weekend at the end of August.

Has anyone been there or know of any Irish bars that might show the hurling final?

Anywhere in particular I should go, apart from the obvious.

Was there a few months ago on a stag there was 31 of us there, it was fantastic. the beer is cheep and so are the women. But make sure you bargin them down and hide the rest of your cash up your arse so when you pull out 35 euros and tell them thats all you have they will pat your pockets looking for more money. You have to play with the head (no pun intended)

Bargin them down Boss, and if your who i think you are (Portydown man) you should have no problem doing a bit of bargining ;) :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch