Protestant United Irish Men oppose British Royal Visit to Dublin

Started by T Fearon, June 29, 2007, 03:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Rossfan on June 30, 2007, 05:50:30 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on June 30, 2007, 04:45:35 PM
[
the Rebublic of Ireland s a working example of the United Irishman, Southern Caholics, Protestants & Dissenters + now Muslims, the Jews where always shown respect, the Chineese community, Eastern European & African communites (look @ Portlaoise) for example are all United Irishmen.

At least you had the dacency to lave out Mayomen  :D
By the way our U16s bet the daylights out of ye last night in Ballyhaunis 2-16 to 6 points or thereabouts ;D

Well done, what position where you playing  :D

SuperMac

Well, Mrs Windsor comes, it will give some fellas an excuse to wreck Dublin again  ;D

Aerlik

Folks... a wee true story about Dr. John Robb.

12th. September 1974, a 7 year old boy from Kilrea Co. Derry suffered a serious compressed skull fracture after a fall on the family farm.  He was given no chance of survival when first diagnosed by the local GP, who recommended he be driven by his father to Coleraine Hospital as there was no time to get an ambulance there.  The Royal Vic. Hospital in Belfast was informed and a surgeon, one Dr. Robb was despatched to Coleraine hospital to help one Dr. Greer (RIP) perform what turned out to be life-saving surgery.

33 years later that same wee lad types this message.

I have never got around to thank Dr. Robb.  Tony, do you have a contact email address please?

Aerlik
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Donagh

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 30, 2007, 03:58:23 PM
It reflects my opinion of you, if you must know

Nah it reflects the immature and intellectually challenged disposition of the poster - something that was already only too obvious after your first few navel gazing, banal 'contributions'.

Rossfan

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on June 30, 2007, 05:53:22 PM

By the way our U16s bet the daylights out of ye last night in Ballyhaunis 2-16 to 6 points or thereabouts ;D

[/quote]

I'm not good enough  but I'd probably make ye're team alright ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Rossfan on June 30, 2007, 09:09:12 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on June 30, 2007, 05:53:22 PM

I'm not good enough  but I'd probably make ye're team alright ;)
[/quote]

They playing the Kilkenny seniors in a challenge game to bost their confidence.  :D

T Fearon

Aerlik, no email address but try the Route Hospital. Be prepared to have Mr Robb's political persuasiveness thrust upon you as well, if you do make contact! ;)

Aerlik

Tony thank you.

I just wanted (over the past few years) to say thank you for saving my life.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!