Two Photographs

Started by Seamus, April 27, 2007, 01:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is the same person depicted in both photographs

Yes, definitely
No way
Not sure

Seamus

"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

stephenite

I think so, the nose is the giveaway

J70

Which US government agency is involved in the plot this time Seamus?

Was Cho a patsy?

Sky Blue

Hardy

That whole campus looked like one big grassy knoll to me.

rosnarun

of course its the same person. why do you have trouble telling these foreign types apart? all look the same to you?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Redgreenery

I'd say they are the same, why else would he have posted them?

Square Ball

dont know if its that light but he is shiny, and Billy Connolly says never trust a shiny person.

go on you are now thinking about who you know that is shiny, some of them look, well almost laminated!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Truth

The slopes can be hard to tell apart but it seems to be the same person. He lloks like a crazed bastard (which obviously he was ) in the second photo........
"We serve neither King nor Kaiser"

ziggysego

Shave the hair off the first picture and stick a few extra lbs on him and you'll see it's definately the same person.
Testing Accessibility

Seamus

The photographs did not come out the same size on this forum as where I found them. They are both the same size at the link below therefore you can make a better judgement. They are also side by side. Have a ruler handy and measure the length and width of the person's head in each phioto.  If you decide to change your vote post the change.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/press_release/press21.htm
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

J70

Are you for real?

You take one photo where he is a little thinner and has a different hair style. You put it up against another photo where he is closer to the camera, where the camera is positioned at a different angle relative to his head, and where his face is a bit contorted because he is in the middle of saying something. You then infer that the differences provide substantial evidence that these are two different people?

Are you an Art Bell fan?

Tony Baloney

I'm lost - what is the point of showing these photos? What is the conspiracy?

For what it is worth that's yer man in both pics.

J70

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 28, 2007, 12:20:21 AM
I'm lost - what is the point of showing these photos? What is the conspiracy?

For what it is worth that's yer man in both pics.

From that website:

"There are many questions being asked as to how the Virginia Tech shooter could have killed so many people in such a short period of time. Due to the release of these two photographs of Cho Seung-Hui the alleged gunman, thinking individuals are now raising alarming suspicions of other responsible shooters and a possible coverup."

"Many people see the difference between these two photos (ears, chin, eyes, head shape). How can media and government officials say with a straight face that these two individuals are the same person? If others were involved, that would confirm a conspiracy."

pintsofguinness

they look like different people to me and I've thought that from the first time I seen them.  Some people's pictures look like that though and wouldn't someone who knew him, his family or college class mates be able to point out that this is two different people?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?