The OWC/GAA Board Peace Initiative

Started by T Fearon, April 26, 2007, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I can confirm that early this afternoon I, in my capacity as the commonly acknowledged leader and most respected person on this Board, had a face to face meeting with a Senior OWC Representative. The meeting was cordial and a number of areas of mutual common ground and agreement were discovered and explored. It was agreed that in future the debate would be amicable and based on logical argument and not be allowed to degenerate into hostility and mud slinging. It was also agreed that further meetings would take place and as a result of this development I have decided to call a ceasefire with effect from midnight tonight, and resolve not to send further correspondence to the printed press on the subject.

Signed PO'Neill sorry T.Fearon ;D

Bensars

was there many in mc donalds ye fat cnut  ? ;)

Stalin

Quotewas there many in mc donalds ye fat cnut  ?
:D :D :D :D

great to see tony back talking shyte as usual though.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Gnevin

Quote from: T Fearon on April 26, 2007, 02:39:15 PM
I can confirm that early this afternoon I, in my capacity as the commonly acknowledged leader and most respected person on this Board, had a face to face meeting with a Senior OWC Representative. The meeting was cordial and a number of areas of mutual common ground and agreement were discovered and explored. It was agreed that in future the debate would be amicable and based on logical argument and not be allowed to degenerate into hostility and mud slinging. It was also agreed that further meetings would take place and as a result of this development I have decided to call a ceasefire with effect from midnight tonight, and resolve not to send further correspondence to the printed press on the subject.

Signed PO'Neill sorry T.Fearon ;D
You sir are an idiot
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

magpie seanie

Look, whoever you are will you knock it off. You just haven't got it to pretend to be the bould Tone. Give it up.

SlimShady

i called this after his first post, its no way Fearon. And whoever it is, is a very poor imitation of the ''Fearonator'' as his bum chum Stew calls him  ;D

T Fearon

Ah all you who scoff! This meeting did in fact take place and the upshot of it all allows me to revert to doing what I do best...directing my ire exclusively in the direction of everyone and anything to do with Tyrone. ;D

full back

No f**king chance this is T. Fearon
Not letting a argument/debate with OWCers "degenerate into hostility and mud slinging"
and
"not to send further correspondence to the printed press on the subject".
This would not happen with the "big man" from the 'Pass

5 Sams

Its definitely not him because he hasnt personally insulted Frank McGuigan or Séamus Darby yet.
The Aristocrat Years

nifan

he does have the inflated sense of importance that was a true tony trait

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nifan

in that case OWC accepts his unequivocal surrender :P

drumanee

just a wee test,if you are indeed mr fearon what section in croker is your prem ticket?

SlimShady

Evil Genius

Quote from: nifan on April 26, 2007, 03:08:21 PM
in that case OWC accepts his unequivocal surrender :P

Indeed. In fact it's all very reminscent of Agent McGuinness's approach to "the Bruddish" a few years back enquiring how best to put a stop to the struggle.  ;)

Perhaps Fearon was meditating during his recent exile and finally came to appreciate that there is no hope of victory under the idiot Staunton, and as a former supporter of OWC, is secretly manouvering to try and wangle his way back into the fold?  :D

Anyway, if you're reading this, Fearon, forget about your dreams of feeding on fatted calf, since we can't spare even one seat at Windsor, never mind the two (or three) required to accommodate your fat arse.  :o

And even if we could, we wouldn't... ;D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"