The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drumanee 1

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Onion Bag on March 26, 2009, 12:19:54 PM

WHAT DO YOUS THINK

as my friend said " jesus she is that ugly even the tide wouldn't take her out"

Disclaimer i have never said that about a girl in my life it 's my friends saying
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 26, 2009, 01:49:14 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 26, 2009, 01:43:19 PM
So no Irish in it this year. Shame.
The past 2 Irish dolls have been embarrassing anyway.

One of them nearly won it. Probably should have won it. She was actually quite good as far as The Apprentice goes anyway.

Other one was a pain in the backside alright.

Yes I Would

Quote from: saffron sam2 on March 26, 2009, 12:24:42 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM
It seems Norn Iron has it's very own wouldbe t**ser to boo this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/biographies/c_400004.shtml?page=1#comments

Watch this show for the first time ever last night. Some collection of t**sers alright.

Our boy's line "Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity" would suggest that he is a complete t**ser.

As would the fact that he wore braces...  Hope he gets the road next week!!

Your one with the square jaw didnt look just as bad on the aftershow, but she is still definitely a 3 bagger!!

Maguire01

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 26, 2009, 02:20:15 PM
Neighbours sister knows your mans family and he ain't Irish, would very much consider himself a "mainland" type of fella.  ;)
He can consider himself whatever he wants! He has an Irish accent and as long as he's in GB, he'll be known as the Irish fella (or other variations on that theme), whether he likes it or not.

As for being a 'stockbroker', he's actually a trainee stockbroker, according to the show's website. Not yet quite as highflying as he would like you to think.

Also, what was with 'the walk'? Was that just trying to keep his braces on his shoulders?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 26, 2009, 05:20:50 PM
Neighbours sister knows your mans family and he ain't Irish, would very much consider himself a "mainland" type of fella.  ;)
He can consider himself whatever he wants! He has an Irish accent and as long as he's in GB, he'll be known as the Irish fella (or other variations on that theme), whether he likes it or not.

As for being a 'stockbroker', he's actually a trainee stockbroker, according to the show's website. Not yet quite as highflying as he would like you to think.

Also, what was with 'the walk'? Was that just trying to keep his braces on his shoulders?

In fairness are any of them what they say they are!
Tbc....

AFS

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 26, 2009, 05:20:50 PM

Reminded me of those fellas that tr**p up and down the roads up here every summer with their silly little hats. I wonder...

The Watcher Pat

WHAT DO YOUS THINK

Looks like she's been hit full in the face with a long tail shovel.

The blonde one's ok though..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on March 26, 2009, 07:36:49 PM

WHAT DO YOUS THINK

The blonde one is a real dolly bird alright although she seemed to have a crooked mouth when talking into her mobile. Her hero is Samantha from Sex and the City so she can't be that bad ;)

Minus15

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 26, 2009, 08:15:08 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on March 26, 2009, 07:36:49 PM

WHAT DO YOUS THINK

The blonde one is a real dolly bird alright although she seemed to have a crooked mouth when talking into her mobile. Her hero is Samantha from Sex and the City so she can't be that bad ;)

Just watched the repeat show and was just about to say just that. f**k the things that lads notice. We are cruel creatures! But f**k it I don't care couldn't put up with such crookedness!

Maguire01

Good show again last night. Have these people no common sense? What was with the Olympic Theme - guys in robes for a posh 'do' in the city? And the food looked brutal - cheap tinned tuna and tomato on a bit of bread.

There's a fundamental flaw with the show though, in that all the assignments are based making a quick buck. There should be consideration of potential long-term success - they should take into account whether customers would give repeat business rather than just counting up turnover less costs for a day. That's not the way it works in the real world.

It was amusing however, that the fella from over here suggested 'Best of British' as the theme for the food at the start of the show.

Orior

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 02, 2009, 10:32:16 PM
Good show again last night. Have these people no common sense? What was with the Olympic Theme - guys in robes for a posh 'do' in the city? And the food looked brutal - cheap tinned tuna and tomato on a bit of bread.

There's a fundamental flaw with the show though, in that all the assignments are based making a quick buck. There should be consideration of potential long-term success - they should take into account whether customers would give repeat business rather than just counting up turnover less costs for a day. That's not the way it works in the real world.

It was amusing however, that the fella from over here suggested 'Best of British' as the theme for the food at the start of the show.

Just like the unionist party (deceased?) did at one of the previous elections when they had a "simply british" theme and wheeled in big red double decker buses ffs.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

Some kind of race row brewing this week I believe. Viewing figures must be down.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on April 07, 2009, 12:23:59 PM
Some kind of race row brewing this week I believe. Viewing figures must be down.
Aye and there was reports in the papers that Kate (the good looking blonde one) and Philip (the Geordie who is Elvis if business is the new rock n roll) got it on during filming. Strategically leaked no doubt but still not very interesting.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Watch the video it's quite funny - why would you tell people that on camera!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/episode-extras/video/item_200068.shtml
Tbc....