The Liverpool Joke thread.... let them commence!

Started by Over the Bar, January 10, 2007, 09:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

A man phones Anfield and asks "What time is kick off tonight?"

"About every 10 minutes!" came the reply.

Apparently Rite Price Tiles have tapped up Rafa Benitez to replace Daft Dave in their series of ads.

Whats Jerzy Dudek's favorite colour?  Indigo!

McGuyver

I don't support any football team but i do know the wheel always turns and  some day it will be Liverpool thats laughing

Over the Bar

Michael Jackson has asked Rafa Benitez to be his new manager - so he can get
spanked at home by a bunch of kids!

forkinknife

There's always the smart arses waiting in the wings to jump on Liverpool. You can't wipe out the history. We are the only fams who'd still be singing after two big defeats like that.

SlimShady

singing?! is ''boooooooobooooooooo''

a new song?!  :D ;D

An Fear Rua

Quote from: forkinknife on January 10, 2007, 11:11:08 AM
There's always the smart arses waiting in the wings to jump on Liverpool. You can't wipe out the history. We are the only fams who'd still be singing after two big defeats like that.

yet more sanctimonious shite- cant wait for the associated banner on the kop
Its Grim up North

forkinknife

Sanctimonious shite? Real fans more like it. Support your team win, lose or draw. We'd not be behind the door in letting Benitez knowing when to go all the same.

SlimShady

Q the 'we're the best fans in the world' bollocks!!!

bundle of hateful tramps!

forkinknife

Explain that statement. Give examples. If you cannot, then you are a loud-mouthed slabbering gobshite.

bingobus

What a bunch of idiots. No-one can say "we're the best fans in the world".

But I can say that its typical of Manc's, chavs or even worse "I don't support anyone" to jump in and start a "have a laugh at liverpool" thread.  I have searched and can't see "the Man united joke thread ala Southend United".

Slim - go do one.

Over the Bar

QuoteThere's always the smart arses waiting in the wings to jump on Liverpool. You can't wipe out the history. We are the only fams who'd still be singing after two big defeats like that.

LOL.  all you have proved is that 'pool fans can't laugh at themselves and always seek to blame others for their failings.  No doubt it will somehow be the Chief Constable of Merseyside's fault you got tanked last night by a bunch of teenagers!  Go cry somewhere else and leave the rest of us to laugh at you then.

forkinknife

Who blamed others? Why are you talking Slim, sorry, shite?

SuperSub

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 10, 2007, 11:49:52 AM
QuoteThere's always the smart arses waiting in the wings to jump on Liverpool. You can't wipe out the history. We are the only fams who'd still be singing after two big defeats like that.

LOL.  all you have proved is that 'pool fans can't laugh at themselves and always seek to blame others for their failings.  No doubt it will somehow be the Chief Constable of Merseyside's fault you got tanked last night by a bunch of teenagers!  Go cry somewhere else and leave the rest of us to laugh at you then.

Im guessing your a Man U fan? Lets not get into the whole blaming someone else excuse do you not remember the OOOHHH lets change our jerseys at half time because we can't see each other and thats why Southamton are trashing us excuse?

SlimShady

who said i was a Man U fan? its not just United fans that hate the sight of you!

oh, and on another note-while watching LAST WEEKS Arsenal Liverpool game SlimShadys TV is lucky to still be in tact as I was very close to putting my boot through it.

tossers sang- Justice for the 96 for 6 minutes solid! f**k sake like.

ThatsTheFootball

as an arsenal fan i've nothing but admiration for 'pool fans. the protest in the fa cup was awesome as was the noise throughout. compare this to the emirates or the prawn sandwich eaters at old trafford.