17 year old found decapitated and dismembered in gangland feud

Started by Saffrongael, January 15, 2020, 09:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

Quote from: Will it ever end on April 07, 2020, 11:39:34 AM
Quote from: screenexile on April 07, 2020, 09:31:55 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 07, 2020, 09:24:10 AM
Quote from: screenexile on April 06, 2020, 09:17:02 PM
Watch Inside the K to see the shite these bastards are up to.

The amount of designer gear they pulled from a lads house last week was absolutely obscene!!

The young lad at the head of this thread, when he was killed was wearing 1k worth of clothing.

I don't think all my entire wardbrobe cost 1k.

I'd say it was more than that sure one of those Canada Goose jackets is 1k on its own!!!

Where are you buying your Canada Goose jackets? £500 will get you one.
He was wearing a Canada Goose parka. Screen is right, they are close to the 1k mark. They are also one of the most counterfeited coats about so Id be extremely careful of where you buy any at a knockdown price, especially if you require it to do exactly what is says on the tin.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: armaghniac on April 06, 2020, 02:44:36 PM
Everyone "knows"  so and so is guilty but you cannot prove it beyond reasonable doubt as there is no hard evidence, witnesses are intimidated etc.  How would you advocate improving the justice system? Take a  poll on Facebook to see who everyone knows is guilty?

Fairly sure that the rules on inadmissible evidence could be changed and dramatically improve conviction rates (of guilty) without risking miscarriages of justice and without resorting to facebook.
i usse an speelchekor

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Quote from: Will it ever end on April 07, 2020, 11:39:34 AM
Quote from: screenexile on April 07, 2020, 09:31:55 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 07, 2020, 09:24:10 AM
Quote from: screenexile on April 06, 2020, 09:17:02 PM
Watch Inside the K to see the shite these bastards are up to.

The amount of designer gear they pulled from a lads house last week was absolutely obscene!!

The young lad at the head of this thread, when he was killed was wearing 1k worth of clothing.

I don't think all my entire wardbrobe cost 1k.

I'd say it was more than that sure one of those Canada Goose jackets is 1k on its own!!!

Where are you buying your Canada Goose jackets? £500 will get you one.

Proper overcoat one is 1k. If cheaper it's definitely a fake.

Rossfan

I see reports of the alleged €50k fee for the alleged hit being intercepted by the Gardai on the M7.
Allegedly 2 women from one of the Limerick gangs carrying it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

HiMucker

Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2020, 12:08:23 PM
What do they do that make them cost €1000?
They are intended for extremely cold environments and they are of excellent quality. If you lived somewhere were your winters were -25 degrees you might think it worthwhile forking out for one. Other than that it is a fashion symbol.

laoislad

Quote from: HiMucker on April 07, 2020, 01:21:05 PM
They are intended for extremely cold environments and they are of excellent quality. If you lived somewhere were your winters were -25 degrees you might think it worthwhile forking out for one. Other than that it is a fashion symbol.
A load of nonsense anyone having one here so, thought so.
Think I'll stick with me €50 coat from Next  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2020, 01:31:17 PM

Have a look at ... f**k me why anybody would pay that much for a coat I don't understand it!

https://www.canadagoose.com/uk/en/search?q=parka&&cid=1597578469&medium=cpc&source=google&agp=60709473792&kid=canada%20goose%20jacket&mtype=e&gclid=Cj0KCQjwybD0BRDyARIsACyS8mvT0Iv-IZ2abQs-ryoHdq30XMgCds0CvfYaFxUhLsVkHiPYSPeGW0IaAiz8EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Rois

You can buy it in Canada for the same CAN$ price as the £stg price.

We looked at them when we were over in Canada for the OH so he could use to ski in as well as for site visits he would have been doing - the sales assistant laughed when we mentioned skiing in Europe, as the sweat would be licking off you. 

As someone said, it's designed for weather of -20 like they have in Canada.

Will it ever end

Quote from: screenexile on April 07, 2020, 01:45:05 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2020, 01:31:17 PM

Have a look at ... f**k me why anybody would pay that much for a coat I don't understand it!

https://www.canadagoose.com/uk/en/search?q=parka&&cid=1597578469&medium=cpc&source=google&agp=60709473792&kid=canada%20goose%20jacket&mtype=e&gclid=Cj0KCQjwybD0BRDyARIsACyS8mvT0Iv-IZ2abQs-ryoHdq30XMgCds0CvfYaFxUhLsVkHiPYSPeGW0IaAiz8EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I apologise Screen Exile - that's madness!

Ambrose

This 'businesswoman' also had a brief fling with 'Mr Big' as well as having a 'liason' in the cells in Dundalk courthouse at the recent Circuit Court sitting. She certainly wasn't practising social distancing according to government guidlines  ;D

I don't think she'll get legal aid, if she's charge with any offences  8)
You can't live off history and tradition forever